Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Peoples preferences of music choice when driving?

Currently hooked on Pulse live.
'Wish you were here' is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Currently hooked on Pulse live.
'Wish you were here' is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm embarrassed to say that I've never listened to that album! 

Just downloaded it to my phone, so I'll try and rectify that over the next couple of days :wink3:

• Like 1

Chris Evans morning show on the way to work, I know he's a marmite sort but I like him. Rest of the time it's my USB which has 2000+ songs on it including Bruce, Coldplay, Amy Macdonald, Shania Twain, ELO and a host of other artists too many to list.

But when I get bored with that I turn the music off and enjoy the sweet roar of the exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

• Like 2

If I'm not listening to my iPod/MP3 music it'll be TalkSport or Absolute Classic Rock.

14 minutes ago, kpg said:

If I'm not listening to my iPod/MP3 music it'll be TalkSport or Absolute Classic Rock.

:punk:

I get really jealous when folk say they listen to ACR or Planet Rock etc, we only get the BBC stations 1 to 4 and Scotland! Usually listen to Planet Rock in the evenings and weekends though via the tablet and home hi-fi. 

• Like 1

I honestly listen to anything and everything.

Currently got a mixture from the Buzzcocks, Dire Straits, DJ Sammy, Divinyls, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Nirvana, Greenday, etc! :tongue: Not forgetting Avicii and A-ha.

• Like 1

I honestly listen to anything and everything.
Currently got a mixture from the Buzzcocks, Dire Straits, DJ Sammy, Divinyls, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Nirvana, Greenday, etc! tongue.png Not forgetting Avicii and A-ha.

Speaking of Dire Straights. Anytime 'Money For Nothing' comes on, that always gets turned up to near full volume. The intro to that is unreal!! Just like when that film 'Kingsman' started, you know it's going to be a good movie when is starts with 'Money For Nothing's.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kpg said:

Speaking of Dire Straights. Anytime 'Money For Nothing' comes on, that always gets turned up to near full volume. The intro to that is unreal!! Just like when that film 'Kingsman' started, you know it's going to be a good movie when is starts with 'Money For Nothing's.

Totally agree.

One of the greatest riffs ever.

Also love Thunderstruck by AC/DC, used to play it prior to doing a freefall parachute jump for the extra adrenaline rush.

• Like 2

Totally agree.
One of the greatest riffs ever.
Also love Thunderstruck by AC/DC, used to play it prior to doing a freefall parachute jump for the extra adrenaline rush.

That. Is. Awesome.

• Like 1

Most really, but when leaving work the Trance is usually banging out : )

• Like 1

Trance / Old School House / Original Clubland (Early stuff)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club