Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Red Edition Bulb Overhaul

U.K. Dash Cameras

Evening all,

Firstly, car is a '16 Fiesta Red Edition. PFA below.

Just wondering if you could all give me some advice on my initial thoughts. I'm planning on buying the Full Upgrade Kit (Premium) from Autobeam. Just wondering if all the bulbs that they supply are road legal? Would I need to tell my insurance company about the changes? How easy are the Autobeam bulbs to change, do they come with any guides?

Also looking for some more modifications. Fitted heated seats to my car and nothing else so far. Looking for some ideas foe what I could do next. 

Any answers are appreicated.

Snowfoam Saturday:

giphy.gif.0cc9ece3c737a564a8b1cbeb040ea9a4.gif

Best Regards

U.K.

IMG_5646.JPG

Hi,

Probably best to double check with your insurer regarding the changes just to be on the safe side.

Regards,

Dan.

Very easy to change, there all just simple replacements, you'd be best speaking to your insurers and see what they say, they may even just charge an admin fee. 11.thumb.jpg.15b0784e9d1b2dd9e0f46d72ffa09176.jpg

• Like 2

Have you had a look at SJ Conversions based in Bangor north Wales  (Google them for website) A bit over the top maybe  for all ,but one of the conversions they do may be just fine. I like the idea of devil eyes fog lights but that's just me

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know anyone who does Sequential indicators? Somewhere towards the North West, willing to travel.

Cheers,

U.K. 

On 2017-5-14 at 9:05 AM, Gizza11 said:

Have you had a look at SJ Conversions based in Bangor north Wales  (Google them for website) A bit over the top maybe  for all ,but one of the conversions they do may be just fine. I like the idea of devil eyes fog lights but that's just me

Some of the things they've made are absolutely hideous, to put it politely 

• Like 1

On 2017-5-14 at 11:28 AM, U.K. Dash Cameras said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know anyone who does Sequential indicators? Somewhere towards the North West, willing to travel.

Cheers,

U.K. 

as above, SJ conversions do it.. Just watch they seal them properly as they've been hit and miss in the past for people 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club