Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Transit Courier Van - My project

Mike2017

On 12/03/2018 at 5:49 PM, zain611 said:

Hey @Mike2017 where did you get the 3d gel raised plates? Was looking at one ad on ebay which do them for around £30. I like the 3d gel design where the edges of the letters and numbers lift up such as yours. 

Screenshot_20180312-174828.png

Hi mate, 

If you’re on Instagram search for ‘Freshmods’ that’s where I got my sets from 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mike. Awesome van, i'v just literally put a deposit down on a courier to pick up on Saturday. I must say your van has inspired me! Could you tell me what splitter and suspension you used?

Hi mate, 

If you’re on Instagram search for ‘Freshmods’ that’s where I got my sets from [emoji106]
Those are expensive but thats not too bad for quality but £20 for postage is a rip off .not knocking the quality though.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, yunii said:

Those are expensive but thats not too bad for quality but £20 for postage is a rip off .not knocking the quality though.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I messaged them a few weeks back about there plates and they said they charge £40 and that's including if you want it tinted or shortened plus with first class delivery 👍

_20180329_193315.JPG

Edit: sorry I just realised you were talking about the eBay ad. For that it's actually free delivery if you pick it. £20 is for express delivery. 

1 hour ago, R88RPE said:

Hi Mike. Awesome van, i'v just literally put a deposit down on a courier to pick up on Saturday. I must say your van has inspired me! Could you tell me what splitter and suspension you used?

Hi mate

thank you very much, I’m pleased you like what I have done, the splitter is from Maxton Designs and the suspension is from a Fiesta MK7 👍

• Like 2

For the number plates it’s £40 a set inc delivery 👍

great quality and I get no end of comments on them.

• Like 2

Thanks matey! I wonder if they would void manufacturers warranty? Keep up the good work 😊

15 hours ago, R88RPE said:

Thanks matey! I wonder if they would void manufacturers warranty? Keep up the good work 😊

Probably, mines out of that now so that’s why I cracked in with mine but yours with being new I’m not sure

Have you thought about trying to change the head unit? I'v been looking for options but I cant find much due to the shape of the facia.

Just been to pick up my van, the sills was scratched already! It's only done 80mile! The valet was terrible too considering its brand new! Mucky finger marks on the sun visor, engine bay was mucky, marks on the paintwork. I'm just going to do it myself now, I'm not impressed by ford one bit! 

• 1 year later...

I have a 2018 courier sport where did you buy the lowering springs for this project and all other parts for the build

Cheers

• 5 months later...

hi. the van looks sick! 

the courier is based on the fiesta? so the coilovers you run are those from a fiesta? 

7 hours ago, hiawathaa said:

hi. the van looks sick! 

the courier is based on the fiesta? so the coilovers you run are those from a fiesta? 

He hasn't visited the forum for a year now 😢. Hopefully nothing bad happened 

4 hours ago, zain611 said:

He hasn't visited the forum for a year now 😢. Hopefully nothing bad happened 

Checked online and it’s still on the road. Although it did fail it’s MOT for having ‘excessively tinted front windows’ lol

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 6/8/2017 at 5:48 PM, Mike2017 said:

Thought Id post up a few pics after a clean this afternoon 😊

20170608_164136.thumb.jpg.d3874a08a1a38538dd7a2cbf2065e02c.jpg

2017-06-08_17_44_12.thumb.jpg.4bfb415a46510924f8cdacb962de22ee.jpg

2017-06-08_17_36_30.thumb.jpg.a73682308ba4379d5e498f4854123a74.jpg

Hello I have the same van 2018 . what springs did you use to lower your van and the st front splitter  that you fitted what generation did it come off please loving what you have done and I am finding it difficult to get after market parts please help

Hello I have the same van 2018 . what springs did you use to lower your van and the st front splitter  that you fitted what generation did it come off please loving what you have done and I am finding it difficult to get after market parts please help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the springs that work on the courier are fiesta Mk7 springs, the rear drops loads so I would recommend using -30mm springs as I started with -40mm and it dropped it around -90mm so I changed them for -30mm and could really do with going up around 10mm to stop it looking chavy (IMO that is) I used the Mk7 fiesta st splitter on mine which isn’t a great fit but with a lot of messing around looks really good, Mine is a 2018 sport so I have the graphite front spoiler (if you can call it that) and left it on as it helped to connect the splitter, if you zoom in on the pics above the splitter has not been fitted in the centre which wasn’t for me as I wanted mine stronger and more durable, I’ll add some pics of mine when it’s finished as just waiting on my painter to paint my rear spoiler before add any pics 

Hi could you tell me what lowering springs you used

thanks 

On 5/2/2020 at 2:10 PM, Karl 123 said:

Hi could you tell me what lowering springs you used

thanks 

Hi, I used PI springs MK7 fiesta 1.6tdci bought them from eBay, very good service came within two days and this was during the lock down! Had considered using Eibach as I usually fit them on my cars but wanted to make sure the MK7 springs would work so went for the cheap ones, it drives ok to be fair so plan to stick with what I’ve got 

• 1 month later...

Guys do not forget that we are talkig for two completely different cars.

Fors Transit Courier is a van being used to  carry boxes etc, fiesta is a passenger's car. So if you install a set of spring from a passenger's car to a commercial van it won't work properly. Best solution for my opinion to have a proper suspension is a coilover set made for our van, not for passenger's car.

• 8 months later...

Hello,

Hi,
Tell me what springs did you put on?
These rims are 8jx18 "4x108?

• 1 year later...

hi did you use this for a detailing / valeting van ? and do you have pictures of your set up 

On 5/31/2017 at 3:53 PM, Mike2017 said:

20170530_175934.thumb.jpg.492e5bfb5df6b5bd9924c3d3e1ff6bc7.jpg

did you use this as detailing/ valet van, please can i see your setup photos 

many thanks Dan 

On 5/31/2017 at 3:53 PM, Mike2017 said:

• 1 year later...

When it comes to shipping, the courier van must be suitable to ship the particular products. Because the customer comes first and when your 1st priority is your customer then you can't compromise on the delivery of the products. Other than the placement of products in the car, the Van speed performance matters a lot. As it can late the delivery as well as can loose the customer confidence towards the company. But this can harm the newly launched courier companies specially when you are trying to build your portfolio. 

I have recently experienced the same delivery courier services from the national couriers direct. Literally got the delivery within the span of 60 minutes while their office is far away from my home. It's because of their several vans situated in different places. And their account manager refers the driver that is near to the customer location. So, make sure to find the quality one at reasonable price as i found.

• Confused 1

47 minutes ago, talhauk said:

When it comes to shipping, the courier van must be suitable to ship the particular products. Because the customer comes first and when your 1st priority is your customer then you can't compromise on the delivery of the products. Other than the placement of products in the car, the Van speed performance matters a lot. As it can late the delivery as well as can loose the customer confidence towards the company. But this can harm the newly launched courier companies specially when you are trying to build your portfolio. 

I have recently experienced the same delivery courier services from the national couriers direct. Literally got the delivery within the span of 60 minutes while their office is far away from my home. It's because of their several vans situated in different places. And their account manager refers the driver that is near to the customer location. So, make sure to find the quality one at reasonable price as i found.

Mmmmmm..................

Well that was a very very strange and convoluted thing to read !! 🤔 Almost like a poor quality spam ? 🤣

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club