Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Autobeam, dipped beam experience.

SPRAGGYY

Hi all, I've had a good search on here but can't really find what I'm looking for,

Has anybody used autobeams H7 dipped LEDs? I hear the company's reliable with warranty and service.

I see you can add the rubber bungs but I'm not sure if is need them or what they're for? My cars a MK7.

Any help is greatly appreciated, 

Edward

Link to product: https://autobeam.co.uk/collections/led-range/products/led-h7-dipped-beam-unit

The bungs are because the default rubber gasket doesn't accommodate for the heat dispersal from the LED's. Otherwise you'll have to remove the current rubber bungs OR cut a hole in them.

im looking at buying them myself but haven't yet, so if you do then i'd love to know your experience.

the owner is a user on here and there is a 10% off code and they are an extremely reliable company, so you shouldn't have problems there 

Many thanks, I've ordered the lights and bungs so I'll let you know how I get on when I fit them later this week

• Like 1

I havent got the LEDs but I did get the Xenons from autobeam, the bulbs are reasonably good quality but you dont get instructions - may need to do a bit of googling for fitting if you're unfamiliar.

The LED Bulbs, i purchased and have had them on ford a few months now. They are honestly better than hids. They last longer, no ballest hanging down. Anyone looking to go for it, trust me go for it. Good value for money. 

Use my code for 10% off, it's TBIS10

Well I attempted to fit them today however the bulbs don't clip in due to the way the holders are designed, the metal part on the connector side is required for this. The bulbs are actually slightly different to the ones shown on the website.

I'm a tad annoyed and they're now tye-wrapped in 😂 Looks like I'll need to buy some of these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272611036962 

On 07/06/2017 at 10:54 PM, SPRAGGYY said:

Well I attempted to fit them today however the bulbs don't clip in due to the way the holders are designed, the metal part on the connector side is required for this. The bulbs are actually slightly different to the ones shown on the website.

I'm a tad annoyed and they're now tye-wrapped in 😂 Looks like I'll need to buy some of these: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272611036962 

I've just attempted to fit these too but literally cannot understand how to do it! Any help would be appreciated what did you have to buy to get them to fit mate? Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club