Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will this rear MK7 bumper fit MK7.5

Gotbass

Hi

been reading lots and lots here, some great info.

i can't quite figure out if this part will fit a facelift zetec s mk7.5?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222517485612 

feel free to recommend something else else as well haha.

Im very new to this, but I was intending to have dual tips as photo'd. I don't really want a new exhaust system and am happy to just have the tips for looks, is mounting two trims where the one on the left isn't connected going to work?

thanks 

Listing has been removed.

i got same result, but i just copied/pasted 222517485612  into the eBay search box and it showed the item.

i have no idea if it fits though

I couldn't vouch for how good it is though. Looks like some cheaply made fibreglass thing, it's coming all the way from thailand. Is it an aftermarket splitter you're after? I believe they are different as people retrofitting it to a pre-facelift have to get a new bumper.

If you just have a standard black splitter then you could go to a breakers and get one off an ST to fit.

• Like 1

don't forget there is a very high chance you would be caught for customs duties when the item arrives in the UK.   And if it is in the hands of Royal Mail/Parcel Force they charge their own admin fee on top of the customs duties for collecting the customs duties from you. There is no way to avoid that fee. It's outrageous.

I assume other parcel companies operate similar procedures.

You would only get your hands on the item once you have paid the customs duties and then if it is broken etc you have lost the customs duties that you paid (because even if the seller/ebay/paypal refunded, that refund would not include the duties you paid)

• Like 1

I'm not entirely sure if it'll fit a facelift Mk7 Fiesta or not, however I would like to point out that the eBay listing is only for the diffuser - it does not include the rear bumper.

The diffuser is pictured on the eBay listing in white (unpainted). That's all you're paying for.

Just thought I'd highlight this fact before you committed to purchasing.

All the best.

• Like 1

They have to collect the fee at the point of delivery, or its legally unenforceable. Slipping a card through your letterbox then and there isn't good enough - they have to collect it on the spot and thus give you the opportunity to tell them you don't want it, please take it away.

I don't know what the legal position is but what I understand to be the royal mail's method: they put a card through your letter box saying you have to phone them to pay the duties plus their admin fee and once you have done that they will deliver it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, isetta said:

I don't know what the legal position is but what I understand to be the royal mail's method: they put a card through your letter box saying you have to phone them to pay the duties plus their admin fee and once you have done that they will deliver it.

You are right. It will not be delivered until duty and vat is paid.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club