Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Car Should I Buy?

byronwells

Alright guys

I have got a Ford Fiesta 2011 1.4 Zetec Model and now I am thinking about upgrading it due to use moving to another area and it costing us more in petrol.. Due to the distance we are going through petrol more and was thinking about a newer car with a bigger tank..  However how do you know if It has got a bigger tank? I always thought the 1.4 meant the actual size of the tank, but I believe that is completely wrong

I think all Fiesta's have the same size tank, I ended up upgrading to a diesel Focus although the tank is only an extra 10 litres I get 300 extra miles average per tank than I did with my 1.4 Fiesta, so might be worth considering a diesel if your mileage justifies it. 

Ford told me if you're doing under 12k a year DONT get a diesel. I'm doing way under 8 so that's me settled with petrol for a while lol

Well I use to use to 80 miles per week, now moved to a different area and doing 140 miles per week.. So going through petrol more that is why thinking about changing the car for better fuel consumption 

I have just heard that my car should be able to do 400 miles before topping up?  Is that correct?

No, I used to have the same car very well looked after and quite low miles the only way you'll reach 400 if you're lucky is staying a constant 60mph on a long drive without any speeding up or slowing down. the most I got from a tank was around 330 miles, they're rubbish on fuel.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club