Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel flop feeling?

F0CUE

The scenario is on the inner lane of a circle once across and you have to straighten to go ahead in the lane sometimes the wheel feels like it catches and flops passenger side mostly at speed and this is new control arms. Do balljoints have some sort of floppy flex in these tight situations or is it tyre flex or maybe sway bar link going? It's not major just slightly worrying 

Nobody experienced it? I was drunk when wrote that anyways to be more precise it a slight kink when tight turning like a loose feel just for a moment.

Sounds more likely to be your steering column linkage 

Thanks I'll get it check out would it be something expensive?

On 2017-6-15 at 0:49 PM, F0CUE said:

Nobody experienced it? I was drunk when wrote that anyways to be more precise it a slight kink when tight turning like a loose feel just for a moment.

Do you mean as you're moving forward it feels as if the wheel moves itself back to a certain position/direction?

No nothing like that had all the arms and tracking done it like the wheel feels like it separates for a second from the steer I'm starting to think on steering ends.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club