Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should i keep or sell?!?!?

TheFriendlyBambi

Hi, my names ryan and i own a 2010 ford fiesta zetec s, i brought this car from a auction and it cost me 3500 inc fees and at the time it was a impulse buy as i was very excited for getting a car. I brought it with like 4months+ until my 17th bday, meaning i wouldent be able to use it until then or until i pass my test.

In my head i thought its best i sell it instead of having it sit and get seized up ect

so i listed it for £3600 and ive only had offers on £3000! 

So id be taking a £500+ loss

From now i have 1 and half months until my 17th bday 

So my question is do i sell my car and lose £500+ OR keep it until my bday?

The car has done 92k miles, 0 service history, Its got a couple of scratches on the rear and wear and tear of 92k miles. 

Ive checked insureance and its affordable for me but i feel it would be better to get with much cheaper insurance.

Im in a really hard place as i love the car but im worried about losng money on it in the future :(

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/6179192/Ford_fiesta_Zetec_S_Tdci_New_Mot_2010/

58dec4f617cf4_1.jpg

58dec4e5aba98_1.jpg

keep it :smile:

Thanks for your reply :)

Bump!!!!!!!!!!

yes keep it is fab looking car, i can trust you youll get rid and youll regret if hugely, and youll want it back.

as a first car it looks grate i wish i had mine for my first i had to have a old silver yaris lol 

do you live on a cul de sac street or a very quiet street?

if so get a parent to drive up and down the road to keep the brakes and stuff from getting seized, you can also go and turn it over so the engine doesnt seize.

Listing it at £3600 was too low to get your £3500 back

Relist it at £4199 then you may get an offer of £3500 in the month and a half until your birthday

If not, keep it, but at least you wont lose £500

First car...Keep it looks nice 

Looks a great first car! Keep it.

my first car was a Morris Marina coupe 😄

• Like 1

smart little car - if its mechanically sound and ready to go then why get rid? enjoy it for a year or two, get your experience in using it then upgrade to something bigger/faster if you feel you want to.

good looking little monsters those Zetec S Fiestas.

On a storage note, if you are worried about storing it for a while, pump the tyres up to 38-40psi to stop them from flattening out and have the engine run for 5-10 mins every couple of weeks. It'll be fine.