Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio fascia blanking/pocket adapter?

fladavid

After weeks of trying to get my Speakers working and getting frustrated at every turn I've decided to call it a day and just disconnect everything and I've bought a bluetooth speaker instead as I was going to use my phone through the new head unit anyway to play music

I wondered if anybody knew if I could get such a thing as a facia with preferably one large cubby hole or two worst ways to fill the hole where the radio was? The bluetooth speaker could sit in it out of the way. I know Halfords do a single din fascia with one pocket and obviously the hole for the head unit but I wondered if there was such a thing on sale with one large pocket or two smaller ones only to completely blank off the head unit hole. 

Hope someone can help. Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, fladavid said:

After weeks of trying to get my speakers working and getting frustrated at every turn I've decided to call it a day and just disconnect everything and I've bought a Bluetooth speaker instead as I was going to use my phone through the new head unit anyway to play music. 

I wondered if anybody knew if I could get such a thing as a facia with preferably one large cubby hole or two worst ways to fill the hole where the radio was? The Bluetooth speaker could sit in it out of the way. I know Halfords do a single din fascia with one pocket and obviously the hole for the head unit but I wondered if there was such a thing on sale with one large pocket or two smaller ones only to completely blank off the head unit hole. 

Hope someone can help. Thanks. 

Buy the Halfords one. Then buy another and fill the extra hole with another pocket?  Or just go into Halfords and look through the facias to see if theres a cheap one with a single din blanking plate. Im sure theres a few that come with a removable plate/pocket.

They're £18 each so I dont really fancy buying one at that price let alone two tbh. You know what Halfords  are like? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club