Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Servicing and DAB issues.

AdamS86

I appologise if this is on here somewhere else,

I brought a 2014 Kuga 3 months ago. Its warrenty is due to expire at the end of this month. I have been to TC Harrison who tell me i needed a major service, which i've had done, was also told i needed a powershift gearbox service.

Looking through the servicing book, i cant find the answers im looking for. Is it every 3 years for a major service and gearbox service? i can't help but think i've been slightly ripped off by the main dealer, with the price i've paid, after looking online.

Also, i am having problems with my DAB, If i have the SDL National it cuts out constantly, especailly when next to lorries or in built up areas, any ideas on a fix?

Thanks for the help.

Sorry I have no idea about the power shift gear box never had one and never want one after all the problems people have had with them. I stick to manual gears never given me any gip . As for the dab my last car which was a fiesta titanium x had a terrible problem with the dab I never bothered with it just used fm. Sorry can't be of any real help

Sent from my iPad

using Ford OC

dab is not the best in any ford, and reception alot depends on area you are in. very poor where i am.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club