Do Not Sell My Personal Information

raspy's been sold!!

xxtrickzxx

:( i went into two of my local stealers today to see what the damage would be by chopping in my raspy for another focus st, now i dont want to send the wrong message i llike my fiesta alot its a good car and the mountune upgrade is a taste of what it could be with a st or rs magic,but ever since i sold my previous focus st ive missed it so as the new focus will proberly be out late next year i thought while they still make them with the five pot in it im going to get one!

my new car comes next week,this time its an st2 3dr not 3 because i wanted three seats in the back,shes frozen white with black alloys and i cant wait!!! thanks for all your replies to posts and hope your all have a good year,takecare

xxtrickzxx

ps i will be still around now and again on this forum i also may have afew things for sale like ford alloy pedals and another being a brand new k and n panel filter still boxed :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xxtrickzxx

• Jonny87

• Michael P

• sammy o

I would swap my MK7 for a Focus ST if I could, no doubt about that.

If I could afford the car and the insurance I would also have an ST, Golf GTI or similar so I don't blame you at all! :D

Just as a matter of interest how much did you get for the PX for your mountuned Fez? And which dealers are you PXing it at? I want the mountune upgrade so might go and test drive it if it's not too far.

If I could afford the car and the insurance I would also have an ST, Golf GTI or similar so I don't blame you at all! :D

Just as a matter of interest how much did you get for the PX for your mountuned Fez? And which dealers are you PXing it at? I want the mountune upgrade so might go and test drive it if it's not too far.

+1

Nice one trickz! :)

Get some pics - i've heard about these new STs with black wheels but not seen any pics yet!

Give it a good blast for me! (I'm missing mine more and more each day :( *sobs*

:)

thanks guys,they gave me £11000 for raspy from tch in burton on trent,i will get some pics up when it comes,ive got to get a night job now to pay for petrol and tyres :lol:

Whilst I prefer my Fiesta (it's cheap and fun), I don't understand why you have gone and brought what will be an old model in a few months time? Why not get the new Focus ST with all the new design and new interior.

Whilst I prefer my Fiesta (it's cheap and fun), I don't understand why you have gone and brought what will be an old model in a few months time? Why not get the new Focus ST with all the new design and new interior.

i dont think the new focus will be out till next year and then it will proberly take another year for an st model to come out, i think the new c max will be out this september

Sorry to break it to you - http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpr...s_the_show.html

On sale end of this year... :(

Been looking at them for a while - can't wait to see the real thing!!!

:lol: i would not believe everything that autoexpress says,like i said there will be a new focus based c-max at the end of this year,maybe :P

good luck with the new motor mate! Id be interested in the K&N mate when your ready lol.

cheers mate,the k&n is up for sale now in the buy and sell thread

You've made a sound decision I think.

Also having come from a Focus ST, I miss that dreamscienced 5 cylinder engine alot!!!

Without the volvo unit, I reckon the next generation of ST will be much less popular.

We have been told the Focus will not be released till 2011 now but early 2011. I gonna buy a Focus from my work but later in year once they pile on discounts becasue they want rid of them because new one coming out. Take the old fiesta they were amazing value when the new one came out and a weird thing happened mid last year. We was able to call customers up who bought the previous Fiesta when they were selling them off and offer them the same price for PX 6months down the line and in some cases 1 year after and that was ACTUAL values not any over allowance etc. Thats how crazy the market went last year. I looking at getting my lass a 1.6 5 door Zetec Focus in white with a few bits.

You've made a sound decision I think.

Also having come from a Focus ST, I miss that dreamscienced 5 cylinder engine alot!!!

Without the volvo unit, I reckon the next generation of ST will be much less popular.

cheers mate,think its a love hate relationship with the 5 pot,you hate the way it drinks but you love the sound and performance of it,you got to give to who ever made the decision to stick a lump with so much torque in a small family hatch! now wheres that bluefin gone

Sorry to break it to you - http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpr...s_the_show.html

On sale end of this year... :(

Been looking at them for a while - can't wait to see the real thing!!!

Seems to me that the only thing autoexpress can do is BS and Photoshop, then some more BS for good measure.

Then maybe some more photoshop and a little more BS.....

Here is another fine example for you. Check the date on that!! The Mk7 didnt even exist back then, let alone an ST version. But look, they have already seen an RS!!!

Continuing their usual formula of poo and fake pics. Then some BS and Photoshop, then some more BS for good measure.

Then maybe some more photoshop and a little more BS.....

Anyone noticing a patten here.... :unsure:

Or is it just me :wacko:

Here's some quotes from the Fiesta RS AutoExpress article

As you can see from our exclusive images, the aggressive bodykit adds bulging wheel­arches, lowered side sills and a rear spoiler to the Fiesta’s already sporty lines.

Exclusive images! What a load of utter BS!

The autoexpress office tea-boy has blatantly just knocked that up on photoshop!

While the new Fiesta will reach dealerships in October and the ST is due in 2009

Damn! I must have missed that one then! oh well!

the RS isn’t likely to arrive until 2010, with a potential price tag of around £17,000

Well that would be now then wouldn't it? and 17k? Aint that the list price for a ZS

AutoExpress is basically just the biggest pile of BS that you could ever possably imagine, even worse than a dog pile.

Just to finish my rant...

I'm sure autoExpress is a wonderful thing and its probably got loads of really good articles to read. Thing is... none of it is true

Just to finish my rant...

I'm sure autoExpress is a wonderful thing and its probably got loads of really good articles to read. Thing is... none of it is true

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i remember years ago when my puma was 3 years up and ready to chop in,autoexpress said a replacement was ready and will be released within months,so i chopped my puma in and got a ka for a few months,9 months past still nothing,had fiesta flame,sportka,2xst170,mk1rs,st150,st225,mk7fiesta mountune and soon be another st225 and still no flipping puma :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

she's here,i sneaked into the compound today on the off chance she had made it through the snow,looks like she's had a rough ride,will post some better pics later,pic up on wednesday :lol:photo.jpg

Seems the new Focus will NOT be available as a 3dr!

:o

Where did you read that Paul?

It's possible, look at the new Subaru Impreza, a kinda estate/ hatchback cross bread. Still seems to handle rallying fine though.

I would expect a 3 door though, then again the new Capri looks like a new shape 3 door Focus. Maybe that's the route the'll take?

Congrats on the new car Trick you speed demon!! :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club