Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto open/close windows with Car Key - rear passenger wont open

acatt

Hi All,

I've noticed that my car has the ability to automatically open/close windows by pressing the relevant key down on the key-fob!

What i've also noticed is that every window opens, except for the rear passenger side...is this normal?

I've a Ford Focus ST2 (66-reg).

Thanks,

Abi

Not normal, but it's probably just lost it's position.

You just need to re-program the window, so it know the top and bottom position. Follow this guide (2nd post) on the window in question:

• Like 2

Thanks- this is with reference to opening the windows by the actual car key though. The rear passenger window opens and closes without issue using the switch using one touch. I'm talking about pressing down the 'unlock' key on the keyfob and all windows coming down bar the rear passenger. If I contact my Ford dealership do you think they could help?

11 minutes ago, acatt said:

Thanks- this is with reference to opening the windows by the actual car key though. The rear passenger window opens and closes without issue using the switch using one touch. I'm talking about pressing down the 'unlock' key on the keyfob and all windows coming down bar the rear passenger. If I contact my Ford dealership do you think they could help?

One touch is working on the rear window?

Very strange it doesn't work with global opening. One touch must be working or it won't open/close with the lock/unlock buttons on the fob, which is why I suggested it.

You'll have to take it back then.