Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec 1.5tdci 14

kellyloul

Just bought a 14 Fiesta 1.5tdci and thought it had bluetooth as the sales person said this and was going through the features however got the car today and can't seem to locate bluetooth, suppose it would be pretty obvious if it had it so my question is is it still an optional extra for 2014 models?

bluetooth is a standard feature in all Fiestas from at least 2012 (maybe even earlier). Keep looking, it's there!

I hope so but am epically failing with the car already! I don't have a voice activation button and have gone through the menu and no option there! 

so theres no voice button onbthr steering wheel? whatspec of fiesta is it ? style?

No, just has the volume and fwd back button and m in the centre. it is a 2014 1.5tdci zetec 

zetec? know style spec it was an option. i thought zetec was standard fit. obviously not .

hmm starting to think that, the stereo doesn't have the number keypad to the right either so it mustn't be included, in two minds to go back to the dealer and find out what's going on. Been awful from start to finish

just found a zetec spec fiesta on autotrader without bluetooth , so its an option on this spec also at that age of fiesta.
if its been sold as having bluetooth then take it back.

Thanks for your help, will get back in touch with dealer. To be honest the spec online for the car was completely wrong and they haven't really been helpful with anything.

Some people take standard options off to get other optional extras on.

If the car was sold to you not as described then i would definitely take it back and kick up a fuss!

• Like 1

Seems strange how you don't have the number pad? I have a Zetec and I have bluetooth plug the voice activation on the left side of the steering wheel. Some pics of what you're looking at would be nice.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club