SenorC77

Windscreen wipers and wind Deflectors

Evening All, 

Hows everyone getting on with the heat :photo:

I could do with getting some new windscreen wipers as mine have seen better days and I'm also looking to get some wind deflectors for my Focus.

Always used Bosch wipers before and the Henko deflectors, is there anything better and wheres the best place to buy from?

Thanks All :)

PS: sorry its not more exciting...:blush:

I'm melting! I am drier when I step out the shower than I am right now.

I use Team Heko wind deflectors and usually buy them from eBay, there is a proper online shop for them. I also use Bosch wipers when I change mine, usually get them from my local motor factors.

I've been told that genuine Ford wind deflectors are good quality and of a compatible price to Heko ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jonro2009 said:

I've been told that genuine Ford wind deflectors are good quality and of a compatible price to Heko ones.

Yes the Ford deflectors are the Climair ones (I think that's how you spell it) I have them fitted  on mine and they look really smart  and match my panther black paint work. I also use genuine Ford wipers too that way I know they will be ok probably not the best price though.

Crikey those Climair deflectors are a bit steep :ohmy:

I ordered a set of Team Hekos from the bay and will have a look at the ford wipers.

Thanks for the replies guys :smile: