Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2.5 Number Plate bulb

StevieIRL

Hey Everyone, one of my number plate bulbs were flickering so I decided I'd change them and upgrade them to a nice LED white color. But Its proved to be a hassle to get them out, so bad that now none of them work (i must of clipped a connector?)  I was using a small flathead to get in and try to pry it out.

I seen a topic on removing them but sadly the pictures had been removed and I'm at a loss.

Could someone point me in right area for a guide on removing the damn things? Also is it a standard 501 bulb they require?

Cheers

• Like 1

From what I remember there was a little slot in one end that I carefully put a small flat head screw driver in and it popped out.

Mine was a 501 I put an led bulb in.

• Like 2

Once you have got the holder out and popped in the led bulb turn on your lights first before to make sure you have it in correctly as they only work in one way round before popping it back in again 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club