Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7.5 centre console

Fiesta1.25

Does anyone know if the centre console from a mk7.5 will fit straight into a mk 7?

f338fcb281fd6d0ff7bdc69e8e13d3a1.jpg

Most likely should.

Cool, I've just ordered one so I'll post back here with pics of what's involved in fitting it
  • Like 1

Awesome!
I own a 2010 Fiesta and ordered some 2015 seats, the center console(like yours over there :P) and side panels (insides of the doors). They should be here in 2 weeks, will also post some pics when I start setting it all up!

• Like 1

What seats have you ordered? Are they heated? My console should be here through the week so will hopefully get time to do them next weekend. I'm going to try and wire in the cup holder ambient lights too

• Like 1

Yes, they are heated, however I know that it will be a pain in the ***** to acctually get them to work, so I'll take my time with the wiring and just use them as they are!

Definitely do'able as I retrofitted heated seats into my corsa, however might not be as easy in the fez - I'm not really familiar on how to program stuff in yet

I fitted centre console to my pre facelift titanium. Straight fit. But you will need to wire in 12v feed to front one & the ambient lighting on cup holders which i took feed from ash tray ambient light. I also bought climate control surround & lower hidden storage lid in matching gloss black to match sony radio face . Its best to find mk7.5 gear gaitor complete trim as the mk7 gear gator wont fit properly on the mk7.5 armrest.
Yunii74480aae35e504590ee1442b4fc5dbb0.jpg85e18f23e23cf45f018fbf3a68cf664b.jpg63fa4086b6910cb02a3a1bca0e9a25d2.jpg7c177dadb8dc3062c0ea92a1651f6071.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

This was how it was before.
Yunii7c906c1c2455ff52f3260ce1fac198df.jpg

Thanks for the info Yunii, you're before pic is exactly how mine is at the moment, and your after pics is how I would like it to end up, great to know the gloss black dash and gear stick surround fits straight on.
Was there much involved on wiring up the rear 12v socket and the cup holder ambients?

Here's mine just now.....
2a6a247e2c5aa6cb0c1af09c553ab46a.jpg

Here's mine just now.....
2a6a247e2c5aa6cb0c1af09c553ab46a.jpg

No as you already have the 12v power outlet just hack into loom for feed. As for ambient i hacked into the ambient on the ash tray. The only thing is wire on ambient is very thin. You need delicacy to solder the wires other tjan that its easy. Oh by the way when you unscrew 2 screws on rear of armrest lift it to see thin wire looped thru .which you need to unplug from under handbrake cable instead of yanking it out. A little tricky but possible.
Yunii

Note trim not fittin perfect of mk7 gear gator
Yuniiefdf969c79d49dfb649186a38f341ced.jpg

Oh, glad you uploaded that pic, I have just taken delivery of the centre console, and was about to go out and fit it, I will have to hold off until I get the other bits that it attaches to,
Is the following pic what i need?
c8a83248894de9677a6d9edd2bdacf7e.jpg

And this..... 3149c2cd30276751255ede7ff6112ae8.jpg

I was just looking for this on eBay for you .yep thats the one but also need the gaitor one that slots onto this one. Ask the guy you bought this off if he has it.
Yunii

Also get this trim to complete the facelift
Yunii7f6e1f586591a991f92d0808ccb461cc.jpg

So I need the gloss black climate control panel, plastic gear surround and the gear gaiter? (Does the gaiter come with the gear stick too)? Or can I just use my own gearstick?

So I need the gloss black climate control panel, plastic gear surround and the gear gaiter? (Does the gaiter come with the gear stick too)? Or can I just use my own gearstick?

You can use your own but black matches better

What is the minimum I can get away with? (so I can get the centre console with cup holders fitted? until a can source all the parts?

What is the minimum I can get away with? (so I can get the centre console with cup holders fitted? until a can source all the parts?

Do you mean what mostly you can fit until you need facelift parts so it dont look out of place?
Yunii

Do you mean what mostly you can fit until you need facelift parts so it dont look out of place?
Yunii

Yunii

What I mean is after I fit the centre console (as in the part I started this thread for) what else must I fit to allow everything to fit securely?

• 6 years later...

What i need to buy to make this happen

Middelconsole armrest, black gloss center, gloss black trim, plastic cap for shift, and shiftknop trim all from mk7.5? 

Greetings