Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Appearance modification ideas for 3 Door Fiesta

JKSEN

Does anyone have any ideas on mods that could make my 3 door fiesta look nicer? I already have black alloys, tinted rear windows and have switched the courtesy light and footwells to red. 

Thanks in advance.

IMG_8447.JPG

Edited by JKSEN
Added information

Are the rear windows tinted? I would swap out the Halogen side lights and replace them with LEDs to give a whiter look, same with DRLs if it has them. Change Orange indicator bulbs for Phillips Silver vision or similar. Wind deflectors. Black gel overlay badges with red writing for the front and rear ford emblems, plus steering wheel and alloy wheel badges. De-badge the rear. Short stubby aerial. Body coloured washer jets. You could probably do everything but the tints for under £100. Tints could be about £150-200 if done by a company but if you have experience or feel brave you could do it your self for under £50.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

Are the rear windows tinted? I would swap out the Halogen side lights and replace them with LEDs to give a whiter look, same with DRLs if it has them. Change Orange indicator bulbs for Phillips Silver vision or similar. Wind deflectors. Black gel overlay badges with red writing for the front and rear ford emblems, plus steering wheel and alloy wheel badges. De-badge the rear. Short stubby aerial. Body coloured washer jets. You could probably do everything but the tints for under £100. Tints could be about £150-200 if done by a company but if you have experience or feel brace you could do it your self for under £50.

I forgot to mention, the rear windows are all tinted already. Thanks a lot for the ideas, I'll definitely look into getting this done. I'll also post the results!

• Like 1

Pictures are always appreciated [emoji2]have fun!
Red lettering on the overlays will look smart and tie in your courtesy lamps. The boot light is easy to change to red. I nearly forgot, a good look is given by changing the number plate bulbs for LED too.

4 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

Pictures are always appreciated emoji2.pnghave fun!
Red lettering on the overlays will look smart and tie in your courtesy lamps. The boot light is easy to change to red. I nearly forgot, a good look is given by changing the number plate bulbs for LED too.

Don't worry, there will be many pictures:)
Where would you recommend I buy all of this from? 

There's all sorts you could do, ZS bumpers, skirts, spoiler, Asian or zunsport grills, wrap the roof and mirrors, lower it, bonnet vents, splitter, de-chrome it.

have a look for mk7s in the project thread section for ideas.

• Like 1

Wind deflectors are usually Team Heko and you get them off eBay. All the bulbs can be picked up on either amazon or eBay. Stubby aerial is probably cheapest/easiest from Halfords. I'll need to find links for the badges and washer jets

• Like 1

When getting bulbs - probably best using a company like auto beam or a good one, better to pay more once than need to keep swapping in replacements all the time as cheap ones normally fail. 

• Like 2

I don't tend to get my bulbs from eBay for that reason @lwatson99 I got my upgraded bulbs from Car Mod Shop, it's got a showroom somewhere and the shop is on eBay. I've bought from amazon too and they have been good.
eBay is the best place for Heko deflectors though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Team Heko Wind Deflectors now added! :)

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

• Like 1

Have just changed my indicator bulbs to chrome bulbs. I also did the wing mirrors too but didn't take photos. Very happy with this. 

IMG_8476.JPG

IMG_8479.JPG

IMG_8474.JPG

IMG_8480.JPG

• Like 1