Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus ST MK3.5 auto lock / unlock

Stu1986

Hi all

I am looking to enable the auto lock / unlock function on my 2015 ST, I have found a few videos on how to do this and I get the odd beep etc from the car but doesn't enable wonder if anyone can shed some light on how to do it please?

This is the video I followed

• Like 1

The autolocking function is disabled on European Ford vehicles. Ford Europe does officially not support the autolocking function because of legal/responsibility reasons. The autolocking function is even greyed out in the Ford IDS and FRDS diagnostic systems. A European Ford dealer can officially not activate the autolocking function. 

However it is perfectly possible to activate the autolocking function on most European Ford models. On a Focus MK3/MK3.5 the autolocking function can be activated by enabling the autolocking function in the Central Car Configuration using a suitible diagnostic system. For example an ELM327 interface and the free Forscan software.

Once the autolocking function is activated in the Central Car Configuration it can be switched on or off by performing the procedure as shown in the Youtube video.

ForScan and Focccus can turn it on.

BTW, i found the same - you can enable the programming mode with 3 lock/unlock's but nothing works once in that mode - you must use FoCCCus or Forscan.

FoCCCus is not suitible for most Focus MK3.5. Only a very limited number of MK3.5 modules are supported by the FoCCCus program. The FoCCCus program is no longer supported by the original author for quite some time now. After the MK3.5 was released some other people made some changes to the FoCCCus program to support the (very early) MK3.5. The latest available FoCCCus version was not made by the original author. 

Forscan is currently the best program for the Focus MK3/MK3.5

• Like 1

Not sure how that works with the legal thing as most cars these days auto lock bit strange:/ 

I am new to the Ford scene is Focccus and Forescan available to download?

29 minutes ago, Stu1986 said:

Not sure how that works with the legal thing as most cars these days auto lock bit strange:/ 

I am new to the Ford scene is Focccus and Forescan available to download?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=forscan

43 minutes ago, JW1982 said:

FoCCCus is not suitible for most Focus MK3.5. Only a very limited number of MK3.5 modules are supported by the FoCCCus program. The FoCCCus program is no longer supported by the original author for quite some time now. After the MK3.5 was released some other people made some changes to the FoCCCus program to support the (very early) MK3.5. The latest available FoCCCus version was not made by the original author. 

Forscan is currently the best program for the Focus MK3/MK3.5

Sorry I missed the 3.5 bit.

Forscan available at http://www.forscan.org/

You don't need a licence for autolock as far as I'm aware.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

I have the focus mk3.5 but I can't find a positive answer that prove it works on european focus. Has anyone managed to do this with forscan?

Thanks!

It is not officially available or able to be activated on UK cars for legal reasons.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

6 hours ago, lau13 said:

Hi guys,

I have the focus mk3.5 but I can't find a positive answer that prove it works on european focus. Has anyone managed to do this with forscan?

Thanks!

Yes mate, I had to activate mine using Forscan, locks all 4 doors at 5mph. 

10 hours ago, rocket_111 said:

Yes mate, I had to activate mine using Forscan, locks all 4 doors at 5mph. 

Thanks for your answer @rocket_111. Could you give me the tutorial that you followed, or it is easy without tutorial?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club