Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Titanium Sony Dash Bluetooth help

BegforJay

hi i just brought this car and i cannot seem to play music via bluetooth, its a 2011 fiesta titanium, with the sony dash, i can make calls via bluetooth but there is just not a place in the menu to play via bluetooth, when i press AUX it only goes to line in, and the more i press it it dosnt have the option for USB or Bluetooth music 

any suggestions?

IMG_0095.jpg

14 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

If you don't have USB, it won't support bluetooth streaming either.

but why does it have a USB Slot and support bluetooth phone calls?

Ah, I thought when you said it didn't have USB, then you didn't have a port either.

Possibly the bluetooth/USB module has been replaced with one that doesn't support it? Have you tried unplugging the module or pulling a fuse to see if it resets?

6 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

Ah, I thought when you said it didn't have USB, then you didn't have a port either.

Possibly the bluetooth/USB module has been replaced with one that doesn't support it? Have you tried unplugging the module or pulling a fuse to see if it resets?

not very gifted with cars tbf mate, if i unplugged the battery would it ask me for a code?

9 hours ago, BegforJay said:

not very gifted with cars tbf mate, if i unplugged the battery would it ask me for a code?

No codes on the Fiesta when the mk7 came out :)

Put all your music on a USB stick - its a lot easier.

With your phone connected to the car, go into the phone bluetooth settings and check its setup for calls AND media then do the same in the menu on the Sony unit. Delete the phone from the car, not just unpair an then make a new connection. Make sure you keep your eye on the phone, it will ask you if it can be accessed by the unit. It normally asks 2 questions after you agree to pair, within 2 minutes of connecting. Then try, try it with your music already playing and then press AUX a few times and see if it connects then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club