Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red or yellow calipers

wilto

Hi guys, I'm going to be painting my calipers this summer hopefully, I have rear calipers not fitted to the car yet already painted red, but I really fancy the yellow on this RS. My question is, should I stick with red or do I go yellow as in photo. Obviously my calipers are nowhere near as big as those bad boys... What you think guys ??

focus_rs_mk2_red_station.jpg

It's got to be yellow I'm thinking of doing the same myself 

• Like 1

You thinking the same as me then Dar' - red car yellow calipers 👍

Yes.,, so does my 17 year old car mad son lol😊

I've got a spare set of front calipers that I'm going to refurbish then paint yellow when laying them flat so hopefully get a good finish 

• Like 1

Put up some pics when you're done mate, I'll do the same, won't be close ups though as my alloys have some serious curbing LOL

Will do but don't know when as the spare calipers need a lot of tender loving care before paint can be applied.

did you put a set of 19" RS wheels on your focus?

2 hours ago, TangoDaz said:

Will do but don't know when as the spare calipers need a lot of tender loving care before paint can be applied.

did you put a set of 19" RS wheels on your focus?

No mate, they're 18" replica's, were on the car when I bought it. Could do with a referb now 😞  some older pics from last year.

IMG_20160910_151124.jpg

So you suffer from the famous lack of steering lock due to the fact that the fit stops to the rack? I have a set of mk2 st 18" on mine but I had a set of 17" originally so no stops and have full lock with out any issues 

Don't know if there's any restrictors on the rack or not, can't say I've noticed a poor turning circle, but there again it's been like that since I bought it, so am probably used to it.

Yes the wife has a titanium with 18" wheels and the turning circle is not as good as mine is 

Just been on eBay and ordered a repair kit along with yellow pain so hopefully get it on the car before I go away in August 

On 02/07/2017 at 10:18 PM, TangoDaz said:

Just been on ebay and ordered a repair kit along with yellow pain so hopefully get it on the car before I go away in August 

I ordered a tin of Hamerite smooth in yellow of eBay on Friday as well £6.50 with free p+p, happy days

10 hours ago, Ladiesman020 said:

I think yellow looks best but on yours colour coded would be it

I'm going yellow now, I've ordered yellow Hamerite of eBay.