Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got My New Edge Sport

Laskababy

I picked up my brand Ford Edge sport on Friday afternoon at my local ford dealership,well it's a 100 miles away,first impressions of the car,amazing,what a car to drive,looks lovely,it's shadow black,lux pack,park assist and a few other extras on it,it's fantastic on the road handling wise,in fact it's the most effortless car I think iv driven yet,the dealership had this one in there showroom when I was down looking 2 weeks ago so did the deal last Saturday and got it on Friday,got a few freebies thrown in as well,full tank of fuel,boot liner cover and got whole car and interior done with that paint protector and interior stuff so overall I got a great deal on the car so I'm very very happy with it,love the opening panoramic roof,reversing camera is great too,got it washed yesterday so lovely and clean for now,I'd definitely recommend one of these to people,as I say it's an amazing car.

• Like 2

Sounds great- don't think I've seen a black one yet. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Tribos ?  Is that the paint / interior stuff you got. It was hundreds of pounds as an option but I got it free too !!

You know this iv been going over in my head what the stuff was called and I can't remember the name of it,I'll be speaking to the salesman again soon so I'll ask him as I honestly cannot remember 🤔

On 2 July 2017 at 7:44 PM, Laskababy said:

You know this iv been going over in my head what the stuff was called and I can't remember the name of it,I'll be speaking to the salesman again soon so I'll ask him as I honestly cannot remember 🤔

Was it guard x or diamond brite, both are pretty rubbish to be fair. Last a couple of months if your lucky and the dealers washing techniques are shocking so the paint condition will be poor for it to adhere to. Far better off with a good quality wax and will last at least 6 months if its cured for 24 hours and double layered.

check out detailing world.com for more info

• Like 1

My dealership used to provide Supaguard but have switched to Tribos now. As llo2006 said above you can get just as good, if not better yourself. I've been into detailing for quite a few years now and have recently changed to Auto Finesse products, which I love. To do things right you really need to strip a car back to ensure there are no imperfections, using a clay bar with lube, then put on a decent quality wax. A quick detail spray is all that's required then to keep up a good finish, unless heavily marked in which case a hand wash using two buckets and a good quality wash / wax and microfibre cloths will minimise any swirls etc. Don't use that old trusty sponge, they are terrible and scratch your car. 

• Like 2

Someone by me has a black sport. Looks really nice. Enjoy mate. 

• Like 1

It was diamond brite the paint protector stuff I got on my paintwork and interior,got it for nothing so will do for me,I washed and polished it today myself and used stuff poorboys world black hole polish,unreal polish for a black car,got an unbelievable shine now so I'm happy,that's a week iv had the car now and it is unreal,I can't keep the wife out of it,she just loves it too,its good for the bairns as well as they are up high,can't fault anything on it yet,honestly love everything about it,how it looks and drives,can't wait to go of on holiday in a few weeks in it and really give it a long run,so far very very pleased with the edge spot 👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club