Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Any bikers

Michael9

If there are what you have from these older bikes

96 Blade 40000 very good original condition 9 months mot

97 Bandit 12 30000 good condition but "modded" and not that good but nothing that can't be put back or changed 9 months mot

Both are 1400 

Would be the blade all day long for me. I've never been a fan of bandits and i also don't care for things people have had a go at modding. 

Gotta agree with Stef. Whilst I'm fairly new to biking, it's gotta be the original blade.

If a bike has been missed. It's because someone wanted more from it, bike engines are less forgiving than cars when it comes to being thrashed around. And depending what you want it for (commuting, fun, shows) you need to know how it's been treat and when it comes to bikes, mods on any bike tend to indicate it's been thrashed around

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

blade my vote, even though im to tall to ride one.

ive been looking at bikes on eBay this afternoon, wishing i had a bike again.

2 hours ago, jeebowhite said:

Gotta agree with Stef. Whilst I'm fairly new to biking, it's gotta be the original blade.

If a bike has been missed. It's because someone wanted more from it, bike engines are less forgiving than cars when it comes to being thrashed around. And depending what you want it for (commuting, fun, shows) you need to know how it's been treat and when it comes to bikes, mods on any bike tend to indicate it's been thrashed around

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I think you mean messed with and not missed, we all make typos :smile:

You're all probably right in saying the Blade being the better bike ect ect....but the Bandit's a good allrounder and if it has (and it may well have been a bit) been messed with it's probably nothing that can't be put right. Thing is, this is a bike that will need to do me a few years infact it might be my last.

Go have a look at them and see if the weight of the bandit puts you off lol 

I had one before albeit a few years ago.....i would but it's 160 miles from me the Blade is 15 mins away, should be a no brainer i know but i like Mk1 Bandits also like older Blades...:wallbash:

I guess there's no more folk with bikes....nasty evil ***** things :smile:

Used to have an old ZZR1100 and before that a RC30 replica VFR750.

Both madly rapid nails.

Wifey doesn't like bikes (used to work as a theatre nurse doing orthopedic surgeries and saw too many nasty bike injuries) so just cars now for me :mellow:

• Like 1

Had a (K1) Bandit 1200 S  great all round bike....loved it !

BMW GS nowadays...bit more sedate

• Like 1

I bet your in a GS club aswell Trevor? Lol 

• Like 1

lol....i don't think they'd have me in their club...I leave it outside all year and don't even clean it

• Like 2

lol....i don't think they'd have me in their club...I leave it outside all year and don't even clean it

Heathen 🤔

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1991 FZR600, the only signed John Kosinski edition in the UK.

2012 VMAX 1700 - Hulk Hogan on acid.

8 hours ago, Trevor said:

haha! you better keep out of sight of the gs club :lol: 

• Like 2

Used to have an old ZZR1100 and before that a RC30 replica VFR750.
Both madly rapid nails.
Wifey doesn't like bikes (used to work as a theatre nurse doing orthopedic surgeries and saw too many nasty bike injuries) so just cars now for me mellow.png

i was a zzr man too , but the 600 version. even that was a quick bike. had 6 bikes of various flavours,
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, iantt said:

i was a zzr man too , but the 600 version. even that was a quick bike. had 6 bikes of various flavours,

it was until you put your weight on it :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, iantt said:

Thanks!!! Lol

you'd be the first to say it about me so i just beat you to it lol 

• Like 2

So not brave enough for the full power model then?
JK [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club