Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Ford owner

mattyds31

Hellp people, Im Matt

Im new to this, im the new owner of a Ford Fiesta ST line - needed the 5 door for my little boy, i have owned the car for 10 weeks from new, i've already had it lowered on Eibach pro kit lowering springs, the car also has a non resonated Milltek cat back exhaust with black exhaust tips and its had the Mountune MP135 kit fitted. Not sure what my next upgrade is likley to be, possibly Eibach 15mm spacers.

Anyway thats me, thought id say hi, ive added some pics of my car below

IMG_6920.thumb.JPG.8c2665569e005d354fc4736da195d8e8.JPGIMG_7046.thumb.jpg.7e0afbb6a88354f991c236924091c69d.jpgIMG_7048.thumb.jpg.d9f5d2953ccb62af847dc83af9e1e034.jpgIMG_7050.thumb.jpg.270d6d46c933f7a76b563eafc1d42177.jpgIMG_6921.thumb.JPG.ae9a5d0f3e03ba675942ecfbc26c6ebd.JPGIMG_7052.thumb.jpg.9951b74aaf2d302ad1d2bedba11c8673.jpg

• Like 4

Very nice, sits really well now. The exhaust tips are tasteful too, not blingy and showy. They look like they are meant to be there. There are two things that I would do next, the first being a professional window tint. It will cut down those harmful UV rays for your little boy [emoji6] it will also hideany car seats etc. Second thing would be Heko wind deflectors all round, smoked. That's my personal choice though, then I would revisit the wheels and think about spacers, she already sits nice as it is.

Congrats on your nice motor

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

Just a word of warning. Remember that wheels cannot pretrude out past the wheel arches by law. So if you do get spacers make sure it's all legal.

Only takes a jobsworth to pull you up on it and make you change it back.

I'm surprised your car didn't come with the super sporty suspension as standard.

• Like 1

Just a word of warning. Remember that wheels cannot pretrude out past the wheel arches by law. So if you do get spacers make sure it's all legal.

Only takes a jobsworth to pull you up on it and make you change it back.
I'm surprised your car didn't come with the super sporty suspension as standard.

I've never understood how 4x4 vehicles get away with this and all the cars I know seem to get pulled turning off their drive after fitting them lol. Last thing you want is a producer and a fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matt, the car looks great and you've done some great mods already.
Most aftermarket wheel manufacturers recommend an offset of 38-42 versus the standard 47.5 so spacers of 10mm may be better. Have a look at my build thread for BaSTian for an idea of how this looks as my wheels have offset of 38 (so equivalent to 9.5mm spacers).
I'd consider debadging, detangoing, mud flaps, wind deflectors and upgrading the interior lights to LEDs.

• Like 1

Top motor that Matt. 

I'm after a Focus ST-Line and wondering whether to get the 1.0 Turbo or 1.5 Turbo. 

The Mountune upgrade complies with Ford and keeps your warranty intact doesn't it? 

Either way that's a really nice job :cool:

Welcome to the club Matt! Car looks class!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club