Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC MEETS: JANUARY 17TH AND 31ST 2010

DanGull

Did Dan loose his number plate hitting the post in the car park at the services as in first pick :lol: :lol: <_< <_< lucky he did not do sump in as well looking t the height of that kerb.. :P :P

Allegedly he drove through a flooded river somewhere between his house and when I caught him on the A5, just north of the M69 motorway....now if he'd screwed the plate on rather than taping it, this could have all been avoided!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• titanium_s_spec

• Jonny87

• DanGull

I never did find my plate on the way home - and no I didn't drive into anything :lol:

I've screwed my dealer plates back on - the screws (and the plates as well) look gash.

I never did find my plate on the way home - and no I didn't drive into anything :lol:

I've screwed my dealer plates back on - the screws (and the plates as well) look gash.

Thats a shame. When you get a nice new one made up maybe consider fixing it on with something different. Like maybe some super-strength Loctite superglue, or some acrylic weld. Although all 'sticky' methods of fixing the plate are likely to be more vulnerable and prone to coming loose and more susceptible to the elements. Imo bolts are still the best way, just get some high quality numberplate bolts such as these. Did you get those plates online?

Right, so that's:

Me

Jonny

Flic

Titanium_s_spec

i will make another thread when i'm back from wait-de-la-rose. :)

You dont need another thread cos this one is pinned already.

Also. I will warn that my attendance at the meet may be in question. As it stands i'm 50/50 on whether I will be attending or not. It's not a case of not wanting to go, more a matter of it might not even be possible for me to attend. I hope to know either way by wednesday next week, however I will let you know as soon as I know

Jonny

would come but i dont finish work till 2pm.

are you Beanaldo under a different username?

Boo Hiss!!! Cmon! if this meet doesn't go ahead.....

has anyone seen Flic around?

I'm here :) Just been very busy this week! If I remember the meet I should be there :lol:

I'm here :) Just been very busy this week! If I remember the meet I should be there :lol:

you WILL remember the meet! i have something serious to talk to you about anyhow!!

It's about your job, the change from Waitrose to what you do now, i'm having to have a rethink of how to go about getting into teaching and i have a plan so i want various different peoples stories about it :)

Ahh, cool cool! Well I'm off to bed now. But I'll hopefully be available to Chatzy sometime this week time allowing! If you have any Q's then PM me on here or inbox me on FaceyB and I'll gladly answer any questions m'dear!

Ahh, cool cool! Well I'm off to bed now. But I'll hopefully be available to Chatzy sometime this week time allowing! If you have any Q's then PM me on here or inbox me on FaceyB and I'll gladly answer any questions m'dear!

Cheers Gran :)

Just over a week away, any more takers?!

So far it's still me, flic and titanium_s_spec, jonny is a maybe

Hello! That Sunday is booked off for me to do this.

See you all there!

Hello! That Sunday is booked off for me to do this.

See you all there!

YAY!

so thats:

Michael P

Flic

Jonny87 (maybe)

titainium_s_spec

welshie_miles

:D

Around 1.00pm. i'll be there a bit earlier so that everyone has a meeting point!

Around 1.00pm. i'll be there a bit earlier so that everyone has a meeting point!

i'd better get there at 12 so i don't have to buy a coffee :lol::lol: or bring a flask of it with me.

Thats a shame :(

I'm still waiting to hear from Jonny for his confirmation, but it seems to be set to be quite pleasant!!

TWO DAYS!

Any more people are more than welcome, i look forward to meeting you all! :D

Hello Mike

Right then, I will probably be there. So long as s_spec shows up. Are you definitely gonna show s_spec? I want to see the mountune :)

Michael P

Flic

Jonny87 (maybe) (Probably)

titainium_s_spec

welshie_miles

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club