Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC MEETS: JANUARY 17TH AND 31ST 2010

DanGull

Hello Mike

Right then, I will probably be there. So long as s_spec shows up. Are you definitely gonna show s_spec? I want to see the mountune :)

Michael P

Flic

Jonny87 (maybe) (Probably)

titainium_s_spec

welshie_miles

Hello Jonny!

In the style of a certain member, EXCELLENT NEWS!

I've sent a message to Flic on Facebook to see whether she is coming or not, but at the moment it looks like it will be us four! I'm looking forward to it! :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• titanium_s_spec

• Jonny87

• DanGull

I cleaned my car yesterday, it's filthy already, so i will also be in a very dirty car!

Been keeping up with the events of the meets this month and knew i couldn't attend due to work.

Luck has it the boss has only pulled out tomorrow. I dont really see anything wrong with blaggin about about what time i finish! B)

If i can get away in time i'l be there..

I'm curious to how much 6 coffee's cost..

Been keeping up with the events of the meets this month and knew i couldn't attend due to work.

Luck has it the boss has only pulled out tomorrow. I dont really see anything wrong with blaggin about about what time i finish! B)

If i can get away in time i'l be there..

I'm curious to how much 6 coffee's cost..

nice one! i will be there for around 12.30, well, im going to leave my house at 11.00 and see what happens!!

Sorry not going to make it - work's gone very poo :( !!

Sorry not going to make it - work's gone very poo :( !!

Boo hiss

I will send a PM to all those with my number :)

Just to confirm, we will be meeting SOUTHBOUND :)

Michael, I'll be coming too, can I have the PM aswell please? :D

Washed my car on Weds so It's not quite looking its best at the moment but meh.

Michael, I'll be coming too, can I have the PM aswell please? :D

Washed my car on Weds so It's not quite looking its best at the moment but meh.

It has been sent! My car is a state, very muddy, newly added scratches and has a fog light missing :(

Don't forget to take pictures guys . . . . and get those Dressed up Titanium's and ZS's in a line and see if you get one of each colour there today

Don't forget to take pictures guys . . . . and get those Dressed up Titanium's and ZS's in a line and see if you get one of each colour there today

Panasonic and Blackberry at the ready!!

I'm going to head off now, i look forward to seeing you all in a bit ! :D

Photos....many many photos :D

Hope you all have a good time

They won't be very good, no chance of us parking all together!

Cant get there as i cant getaway from work.. :angry:

Many photo's tho!

I think i'l go and take some after a detail.

JUst got back from meeting up with titanium_s_spec and AndrewL, very nice guys. Shame about Jonny and Flic not turning up but we still enjoyed the two or three hours we spent chatting and drinking and eating

Here's a few pictures :)

P1030409.jpg

P1030410.jpg

P1030411.jpg

P1030412.jpg

same as nice to meet you 2 even though i was a bit worried that you might be my axe wealding forum stalker lol no really nice to meet you both nice pics also nice to see a nice red fiesta in a pic lol.. sorry andrew had to be done lol you no what i mean ;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

same as nice to meet you 2 even though i was a bit worried that you might be my axe wealding forum stalker lol no really nice to meet you both nice pics also nice to see a nice red fiesta in a pic lol.. sorry andrew had to be done lol you no what i mean ;) ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I heard your car go off on the slip road - that thing makes some noise!! lovely sound. I lost you both even before i got on the slip road, i was ademant i'd win as well!! :lol:

I heard your car go off on the slip road - that thing makes some noise!! lovely sound. I lost you both even before i got on the slip road, i was ademant i'd win as well!! :lol:

sounds nice doesn't it (big head) was fighting for grip as well on the slip road i think Andrew was impressed :D :D

The Mountune sounds awesome! I think I'm going to have to start saving up now, because I need that noise in my life. I was also struggling a tad for grip on the slip road, the traction control cut in when I accelerated going into second (think I was going for it a bit too much!)

We did some 'scientific' testing and the Mountune is a decent bit quicker than the standard 1.6, in the lower gears and in fourth and fifth too.

Had a really good day today, really nice to meet you both. :D

Ps. I could hear the mountune when I was coming off at the top of the slip road to turn around!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club