Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New C-Max

p38fln

I just replaced our 4x4 Ford Expedition with a 2017 C-Max.  It's something like 25% of the size of the original car, but the MPGs are just awesome.

American C-Max's are only available as hybrids, with a 105 KW 2 liter Atkinson-cycle combined with a 35 KW electric motor. 

How well does the C-Max do in snow?  Yes, I know it's not the same car, the hybrid is probably quite a bit heavier but tires and ground clearance should be the same.  

Some pictures.  I figure it will look a strange to you all with the small American plates on it as your big plates look to me.

Are the two lights on the hatch fog lights?  They just seem kind of randomly placed and we don't have rear fog lights here.

LED lights under the headlights are pretty cool, i just wish it had fog lights and the navigation radio

20170619_205243.jpg

20170710_233746.jpg

20170619_205327_Burst01.jpg

• 1 year later...

The pics seem to be of earlier Cmax. The small grill just under the bonnet has now been removed and a smiley face rad grill included. Haven't sussed how to include a pic yet or would includ a pic of mine.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:25 AM, Hostahousey said:

The pics seem to be of earlier Cmax. The small grill just under the bonnet has now been removed and a smiley face rad grill included. Haven't sussed how to include a pic yet or would includ a pic of mine.

Its American and a Hybrid, different to uk spec.

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:59 PM, pragmatix said:

Its American and a Hybrid, different to uk spec.

Sorry its not different in style to UK models, just the older model .Or am I missing something?

just seen the year of manufacture 2013 so yes it is an older model.

42 minutes ago, Hostahousey said:

just seen the year of manufacture 2013 so yes it is an older model.

According to the OP its a 2017

"just replaced our 4x4 Ford Expedition with a 2017 C-Max" From the first post.

Yes sorry thanks for that, must be an age thing!  But I have just purchased a 2016 Cmax and found the front view similar to the pics to be earlier than 2015. Later models all seem to have just the smiley😊 face grill

5 hours ago, Hostahousey said:

Yes sorry thanks for that, must be an age thing!  But I have just purchased a 2016 Cmax and found the front view similar to the pics to be earlier than 2015. Later models all seem to have just the smiley😊 face grill

https://www.edmunds.com/ford/c-max-hybrid/

21 hours ago, pragmatix said:

Yes Pragmatix, I agree that this is a 17reg Cmax but the point I am trying to make is, it looks to ME that the hybrid seems to be using the pre 16 reg shape . My Cmax is a 16 reg and most post 16/17/18 seem to have a different front and rear. See photo of my front ....

image.jpeg

i never disagreed with you , i just pointed out that the American one is totally different to our spec.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club