Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear screen washer bottle location?

Kylinski

Hi folks

2017 Mondeo ST

I can't find my owners hand book. 

Does the front screen washer bottle also service the rear screen? 

Or is the rear screen bottle in a different location ( the rear has stopped working, I presume the bottle is empty )

Check the bottle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The bottle is full. 

Must be a blockage to the rear nozzle. 

• Like 1

I take it the front still work and you can hear the motor trying when you wash the rear screen? I'm sure the Pipe runs up the off side a pillar and through the the rear of the car and then into the boot lid through the rubber casing. I guess it could be 'pinched' there or the tube could have popped off at the bottle or the rear window

On 7/8/2017 at 2:52 PM, Jonro2009 said:

I take it the front still work and you can hear the motor trying when you wash the rear screen? I'm sure the Pipe runs up the off side a pillar and through the the rear of the car and then into the boot lid through the rubber casing. I guess it could be 'pinched' there or the tube could have popped off at the bottle or the rear window

Yep, the fronts are working fine, and the motor is working on the rear, just no water. Filled the bottle to max level. 

• 1 month later...

I've had issues with the rear washer on previous Mondeo's. When you try using it, is there any fluid under where the washer bottle is located? It could be the tubing is disconnected underneath. Can you smell the washer fluid when you're in the car? Another area it can become disconnected is around the a pillar in the back

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club