Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus MK2 RS rear spoiler

wilto

Ok birthday coming up, family have asked my what I want for my birthday, I have been wanting since I bought the car a replica RS rear spoiler, I know a lot people see this a pointless and some a pathetic mod, but I don't. I seen one on a white ST when I was having my vents fitted, and was surprised to see how good it looked.

This picture below is what I'm after.

What's your opinion guys?

P.S. car is never going to be badged as an RS.

Screenshot_20170709-014316.png

• Like 5

Go for it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Why not badged? I will make mine an st. Ordered all stickers and i don't even have dual exhausts. I will do what I like and so do you mate!

• Like 3

I love it. Makes the car look 100x better in my opinion

• Like 4

Go for it.

+1
  • Like 4

So far so good,  but I'm waiting for the haters 😁

• Like 2

I have considered the RS spoiler my self but don't think the wife would have agreed so had to spray mine black instead. If they are asking the question then go for it I would without hesitation finished in gloss black it would look the dogs @@@@@@@ 

• Like 3

i think it will suite you car a treat fella and at the end of the day if that's what you want then go for it as it your car  at the end of the day it would not suit us all to be the same and do the same things to our cars. As said gloss black and you cant go wrong.

• Like 4

Thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate it, it's put my mind at ease. Will probably be getting it when I come back from my holidays. Don't know where to get it from though, Maxton design (where I was going to get it from) have had some poor reviews, so I'm probably going to get it from a company in Poland called "car luvin criminals" their price is a lot cheaper too 

Screenshot_20170709-175338.png

• Like 2

Don't buy polish parts.
They very often don't fit properly as they are taken off cheap moulds.

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Don't buy polish parts.
They very often don't fit properly as they are taken off cheap moulds.

I thought the were all made that way, do you know of any good suppliers Clive ?

Tbh Maxton are the best.
You get what you pay for [emoji5]

Saying that Clive the couple with the ST I spoke to when having my vents fitted had bought their spoiler from Maxton and said it was fine, fitted ok, so based on what I've researched this afternoon and your recommendation 😉 I think I'll give them a try.

• Like 1

Defo makes the whole lines of the car look better want one myself and have considered that eBay one 

• Like 2

I've also spotted one for a 3 door from a company in Sheffield called xclusive customz, not bad price either £130 plus £20 postage.

Go for it!! It will certainly stand out from all of us with ST spoilers 😉

6 hours ago, wilto said:

I've also spotted one for a 3 door from a company in Sheffield called xclusive customz, not bad price either £130 plus £20 postage.

Just been on there site and a spoiler for a 5 door is £30 more? Aren't they the same?

I have a Maxton  RS spoiler on order at the moment  for my Mk2 will fit it when it arrives ( maybe today).I also have a Maxton rear diffuser already fitted the quality is very good and a almost perfect fit it holds on by three bolts that are  an integral part of the diffuser (some just glue on with something like Tiger Seal ). the diffuser has  also the more aggressive look for the Mk2 as some others available just sorta sit there and look not quite right ,not this one. If the spoiler is as good as the diffuser it will be perfectly acceptable. Could have gone for a genuine spoiler but I would need to re mortgage my house as they are expensive unless second hand .Also Maxton do Spoiler extensions (don't have this myself) have seen this on some RS's makes the spoiler look even more aggressive So I say go for it if it makes you smile then its right.

• Like 3

I would love to change the rear defusers on my rear bumper, but apparently the rear defusers for the ST won't fit a Zetec S bumper as they are different, can't find one anywhere, gutted.

7 hours ago, Commencal24 said:

Just been on there site and a spoiler for a 5 door is £30 more? Aren't they the same?

Apparently  its a different angle, don't know where and why though.

5 hours ago, wilto said:

Apparently  its a different angle, don't know where and why though.

Neither can I? The boots aren't different as far as I know?

Have got to get uprated gas struts for the boots with the increase weight?

9 minutes ago, Commencal24 said:

Neither can I? The boots aren't different as far as I know?

Have got to get uprated gas struts for the boots with the increase weight?

Hmm hadn't thought of that, wouldn't have thought so, but I may be wrong

I had a full wrc replica spoiler on my C4 and it was quite heavy, the original oned were ok till the weather turned cold, maybe you can get RS ones from a breakers?

• Like 1

Tbh as the spoiler sits right over the hinges no extra weight should be transferred to the risers.

• Like 1