Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led light adapters

bree1982

Hi guys,

bought some led lights for a mk7 Zetec s, took the headlight off the car and the bulb out the lens, but it looks like I need some sort of adapter to secure the bulb in the hole...??

any help and link for adapters would be great or is there a way to use the ford adapter that's original to the car..??

thanks

Just check the adapter ring isn't on the new bulb.

When I purchased some H7 nighteyes LED Bulbs and the adapter was on the new bulb. It just twists off.

Paul.

12 minutes ago, Pd2 said:

Just check the adapter ring isn't on the new bulb.

When I purchased some H7 nighteyes led bulbs and the adapter was on the new bulb. It just twists off.

Paul.

Hi Paul,

there are metal rings over the bulb, they look like some sort of plate/clip but l can't see how this will retain the bulb...

nightmate...

I've managed to sort this using the ford clips...

incase anyone is struggling with this in the future it's actually easier than l first thought...

so take apart the headlight clip, bulb ect...

you then need snip the clip so that it will fit over the new led bulb, then put the ring that comes with bulbs back over, this will enable you to sucure the bulb in the whole ...

build all back up connect and enjoy..😁

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club