Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Milltek exhaust. Resonated or non Resonated?

Branchinho

Hi as you can tell from the title I have a 1.0 eco-boost and just wondered on what people's thought were. I've looked on YouTube and I'm sort of favouring non resonated but is it louder than the videos seem to suggest... Will be interesting to see if people have had this mod done!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Screenshot_20170707-133248.png

i was looking at the exact exhaust but never baught it, the non resonated is extremely loud, the videos i also watched, the resonated it is loud enough, 

Could you send me the link for the resonated 1.0 eco-boost video ? I can only find non resonated 😞😞

the non resonated is extremely loud

No its not

Depends on your point of view resonated is the normal not noisy one, non resonated is louder but not that loud .My son would say that my non resonated focus is quiet, and I would say its louder then he says I'm an old git so how should I know  how it should sound lol lol. Just his point of view. Honestly non resonated is not that loud as yo still have a box at the back they just remove the middle box.

• Like 1

Yeah I want the non resonated... not sure what my family would think though haha...

I bet they won't even notice unless you show them the bill lol.

• Like 1

https://www.aetmotorsportshop.co.uk/collections/ford-fiesta-1-0-ecoboost/products/ford-fiesta-1-0-ecoboost-cat-back-exhaust-resonated

videos at the bottom, i know its cobra exhausts these are the two i looked at, youll hear the difference of the two, they will be louder in person as well haha 

I definatley prefer the sound of the non-resonated... seemed almost impossible to hear the other unless it was stationary and reving.... Still prefer the Milltek sound but have made up my mind :)

They both sound a little 'raspy', have you looked at getting a custom made exhaust? Sometimes they are not much different when it comes to price. A 2.5" cat back with centre box delete and a decent back box just to take it down a bit. It should sound 'throatier', it has done in my past experience. That was after speaking to a customs guy in Aberdeen who did one for my mk4 golf. There was no drone either, which could be a problem with a non-res system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

as above i forgot i looked at custom ones may be worth, powerflow are dotted across the uk so give them a shout

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AlexBartlam said:

as above i forgot i looked at custom ones may be worth, powerflow are dotted across the uk so give them a shout

Yes Powerflow will make the exhaust to your spec. sound and the material stainles 2.5" 0r 3" and is good quality I don't have one my self but others I know do and they are fine.They both sound different as they spec'd to their own.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club