Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can I replace any part of exhaust without cutting?

Hi all,

I was wondering which part of the exhaust on my 1L fiesta I can replace without having to cut things or weld things? (I was a bit more sound and a twin tip at the rear diffuser) But i would like to return it back to standard when i hand the car back.

Is this in any way possible? I've hear of sleeves being used to hold on exhausts but not sure....

Probably none of it. If you want more noise at the back then throw a new back box on it, get yourself an exhaust clamp to fit and some exhaust sealant. Sleeves can be used as a kind of coupler, just makes the parts slip together easier.

Most cars OEM exhausts are fitted at the factory in one piece  so from the cat back its probably all in one .If it ha been changed before then it will be in separate pieces .you can use sleeves etc. Most peeps just do a cat back system resonated less noise non resonated more noise. you could go to some one like Power Flow they will custom make your exhaust to your own specifications and requirements. twin tips and all(they have a big selection of different  tips). I live in the west midlands and the nearest one to me is in Shrewsbury and or Wolverhampton.You could of course just buy a cat back system there are plenty to chose from look on line. If you just through on a back box you may actually loose performance if its not matched to your car might sound better but that's it .

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club