Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information


Tweeters


bananacat
 Share

Recommended Posts

Look for some of the Sony ones that would have came with the premium audio package. The difference from the stock Speakers is amazing. I've got the premium audio system in my car and compared with the standard there is a massive difference in quality.

You could buy an aftermarket part, but the chances are they'll be rated higher than your AHU/DSP module is able to output and therefore won't give you any loudness advantage,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you.

 

I have the Sony head unit so think I've already got the premium package. It's a titanium x if that helps to say what I have speaker wise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

Look for some of the Sony ones that would have came with the premium audio package. The difference from the stock speakers is amazing. I've got the premium audio system in my car and compared with the standard there is a massive difference in quality.

You could buy an aftermarket part, but the chances are they'll be rated higher than your AHU/DSP module is able to output and therefore won't give you any loudness advantage,

I have an aftermarket headunit and have complete control over each individual speaker If I upgraded my tweeters to aftermarket or even my whole system I would be okay won't I?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I have an aftermarket headunit and have complete control over each individual speaker If I upgraded my tweeters to aftermarket or even my whole system I would be okay won't I?

Are you trying to be funny/sarcastic? My autism is interfering with my sarcasm radar today....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

Are you trying to be funny/sarcastic? My autism is interfering with my sarcasm radar today....

No not at all Andy, I don't know a great deal about car audio just wondering as you mentioned something to do with a AHU/DSP module? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/07/2017 at 1:56 PM, Ryan_Tango said:

No not at all Andy, I don't know a great deal about car audio just wondering as you mentioned something to do with a AHU/DSP module? 

Have you not already replaced your head unit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

Have you not already replaced your head unit?

Yeah, are the new modules built into the headunit themselves? if they're I should be good to go ahead and upgrade?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Yeah, are the new modules built into the headunit themselves? if they're I should be good to go ahead and upgrade?

My understanding is that the MK3.5 is no different in that respect. The only thing I do know following my own issues is that the Sony system has a separate DSP and amp from the head unit apparently where as standard does not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Forums


News


Membership