Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tweeters

bananacat

Can anyone recommend a pair of tweeters to replace the front originals I have in my focus mk 3?

Look for some of the Sony ones that would have came with the premium audio package. The difference from the stock Speakers is amazing. I've got the premium audio system in my car and compared with the standard there is a massive difference in quality.

You could buy an aftermarket part, but the chances are they'll be rated higher than your AHU/DSP module is able to output and therefore won't give you any loudness advantage,

Thank you.

I have the Sony head unit so think I've already got the premium package. It's a titanium x if that helps to say what I have speaker wise.

2 hours ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

Look for some of the Sony ones that would have came with the premium audio package. The difference from the stock speakers is amazing. I've got the premium audio system in my car and compared with the standard there is a massive difference in quality.

You could buy an aftermarket part, but the chances are they'll be rated higher than your AHU/DSP module is able to output and therefore won't give you any loudness advantage,

I have an aftermarket headunit and have complete control over each individual speaker If I upgraded my tweeters to aftermarket or even my whole system I would be okay won't I?

Why do you want to replace the front tweeters? I'm suprised.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Tango said:

I have an aftermarket headunit and have complete control over each individual speaker If I upgraded my tweeters to aftermarket or even my whole system I would be okay won't I?

Are you trying to be funny/sarcastic? My autism is interfering with my sarcasm radar today....

1 hour ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

Are you trying to be funny/sarcastic? My autism is interfering with my sarcasm radar today....

No not at all Andy, I don't know a great deal about car audio just wondering as you mentioned something to do with a AHU/DSP module? 

On 14/07/2017 at 1:56 PM, Ryan_Tango said:

No not at all Andy, I don't know a great deal about car audio just wondering as you mentioned something to do with a AHU/DSP module? 

Have you not already replaced your head unit?

8 hours ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

Have you not already replaced your head unit?

Yeah, are the new modules built into the headunit themselves? if they're I should be good to go ahead and upgrade?

4 hours ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Yeah, are the new modules built into the headunit themselves? if they're I should be good to go ahead and upgrade?

My understanding is that the MK3.5 is no different in that respect. The only thing I do know following my own issues is that the Sony system has a separate DSP and amp from the head unit apparently where as standard does not.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club