Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Else?

greenymk7

Started my car yesterday all the dashboard lights went off (apart from the icicle of course) and then my orange airbag man came back on and has been on ever since.

anyone know whats up with it or should i just take it to the garage?

Started my car yesterday all the dashboard lights went off (apart from the icicle of course) and then my orange airbag man came back on and has been on ever since.

anyone know whats up with it or should i just take it to the garage?

Not sure if you have looked in the manual Greeny, but it just says to get it checked by Ford basically...

Could be a loose connection under one of the seats, but be careful if you decide to check it out as airbags are !Removed! dangerous things and it will cost a fortune if one goes off (as you probably know).

imo, take it down to ford asap and get it sorted, almost definitely a warranty job so should be free. Hopefully they aint busy so you can get it sorted quickly.

booked in with ford tomorrow, they need the car all day and i don't get a courtesy car :( boohoo

hopefully it gets sorted though

Got my car back yesterday after being in the garage all day......All passenger side airbags have failed :(

they need the car back for 3 days next week to take the whole inside apart and sort it out. Worst thing is if one fails then they are all switched off so i only have the seat belt currently.

il update with what courtesy car i get :lol:

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

ALL passenger side airbags failed, just like that? One minute they're fine and then the next minute woosh and they've ALL gone... That really aint good Greeny. I really hope this is an isolated incident, coz that would be a mega expensive thing to fix out of warranty... Anyway good luck with this - I hope they do a good job sorting this out for you

Do you know if the Fiesta has seatbelt pretensioners? Also does anybody know what the Fiestas "active head restraint" does?

I guess it moves forward a bit to stop ure head moving so fard back

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?

ALL passenger side airbags failed, just like that? One minute they're fine and then the next minute woosh and they've ALL gone... That really aint good Greeny. I really hope this is an isolated incident, coz that would be a mega expensive thing to fix out of warranty... Anyway good luck with this - I hope they do a good job sorting this out for you

Do you know if the Fiesta has seatbelt pretensioners? Also does anybody know what the Fiestas "active head restraint" does?

a 207!!!! they give me a 207!!!

its a terrible car :lol: the dials point at the roof the steering wheel is massive and the seats feel like a church bench

hope mine gets sorted sooooooon

A 207! For the love of God, won't somebody please think of the children! Still at least its not a Chevrolet Matiz. ;)

Hopefully they'll sort your Fez out quickly.

I'd point-blank refuse a 207, simple as that. If they tried to insist i'd be straight on the phone to Ford Credit cancelling my agreement stating i'm paying for a Fiesta, not a shoddy Pug! :angry:

Either that or i'd take it, drive it like i'd nicked it, and take it back looking like that rent-a-car-been-banger-racing from the Jackass movie :lol:

i would drive it like that if i could be the roads around me are just black ice today after freezing rain last night.

i saw 2 ZS's parked outside so i thought id be lucky and get one of those but no luck for me :lol:

Best way to practice your driving skills in in someone else's car :P

And let's face it, we could all do with honing our ice driving skills, so enjoy some worry-free motoring in the (dis)courtesy car ;) :)

Still not fixed but i have the car back :lol:

parts had to be ordered from valencia so they didnt arrive in time. another trip to the garage next week woop woop :lol:

Again still not fixed!!!

French piece of S**T for the weekend! :(

they have replaced the broken airbag with a new one and its still not fixed ordered "another part" so hopefully il have it back on monday.

thats all for now

Well again i have got the car back and its still not fixed.

currently i have new new airbags on the passenger side and a new airbag sensor, none of these have worked so far.

Next order is for a complete new wiring loom for which they will need the car for 3 days.

if anyone else has the problem your in for a long haul :lol:

hopefully its sorted soon :)

still no wiring loom, still on back order.

also been told by the dealer now that if the wiring loom does not sort the problem out then the next choice is a replacement car.

oh the joys :lol:

still no wiring loom, still on back order.

also been told by the dealer now that if the wiring loom does not sort the problem out then the next choice is a replacement car.

oh the joys :lol:

you could get a petrol zs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) :P :P

• 3 weeks later...

well thats a bit annoying.

having been told they had ordered the new wiring loom they actually hadn't and couldn't be bothered to fix my car.

got a little angry with them today and told them to sort it out.

FUN FUN

well thats a bit annoying.

having been told they had ordered the new wiring loom they actually hadn't and couldn't be bothered to fix my car.

got a little angry with them today and told them to sort it out.

FUN FUN

They couldnt be bothered to fix it........I would physically punched the person reponsable!!!! thats discusting, get a complaInt put in!!!