Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta st2

Megacutts
聽Share

Hi guys I'm new to the site 馃馃徏

I own a fiesta st2 and only had it a few months and I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for tires I should use, I currently have Bridgestone potenza (fitted from start) they are pretty good performing tires I feel but wouldn't mind others insight on any other well performing tires.

Round ones for sure! I'll get me coat....

I used to like Avons on my Clio 172 but that was a few years ago when they were ZZ3, they are not called that anymore. They were good tyres, nice and sticky but because of that they wore quickly. I've also had experience with Pirelli Pzero and Hancock Ventus, which to me performed similarly. Have a look here... http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/accessories-tyres/91856/tyre-reviews-best-car-tyres-20162017

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As above defo the round ones ive seen a few now that have opted for the flat at the bottom ones (doesn't look good) will also get my coat.....

I agree and have used Pirelli pzero聽 good tyres

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I currently run Toyo proxes 4. Bought them at 4wheelonline. These all-season tires have good traction in the wet and dry. They are average for noise.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club