Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I really need help choosing tyres.

D!str0

I have to change tyres. I have 2 options. The dimensions are 205/50/r17. Either Hankook ventus prime 3 or uniroyal rainsport 3. Both are at the same price of 400 euros. On a focus 1.6 petrol with 115hp.

I have always used Uniroyal tyres for as long as I can remember, only drawback they do create a bit of road noise.

12 minutes ago, Devonboy said:

I have always used Uniroyal tyres for as long as I can remember, only drawback they do create a bit of road noise.

After how many km? 

I don't know, I have always sold the cars (Skoda, Astra, Rover, Hyundai} after four years of use and still with plenty of meat on them. 

Really? 4 years on one set of tyres Christ I only get about 15 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

www.tomholroydphotography.co.uk

• Like 1

Ive had ventus prime 2's on a previous car and they were very gd so i assume the 3's shud be as gd. Good wet grip.. good wear rate and on the dry very confidence inspiring.

Hankook all the way Uniroyal are a cracking tyre but Hankook beat them in my experience less road noise and better wear rate

I've had Hankook but I prefer Uniroyal Rainsport 3 tires.

I have a 2014 Focus Zetec S 1.0 ecoboost with 125bhp and i've got Hankook Ventus Evo 2's had them for about 2 months and are perfect for me. loads of grip in the dry and in the rain!

I've just gone for 4x Michelin CrossClimate+ 205 55 R16 to replace 2 mismatched nearly worn rear and 2 x 'Fullrun' Chinese slippery rubbish front with at least 10k left on them. Good reviews on the CrossClimate+, reasonable price £340 all in. I'll update when they're run in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club