Do Not Sell My Personal Information

birthdays,chocolate cake,ice skating ,and a trip to fords

Air Hostess

Well it seems a long while since my last post but anyway

was my birthday yesterday (dont even ask too many)

my neighbour brought me a humungus chocolate birthday cake..........sod the diet

watch this on youtube Paignton Ice Skating for Cars ( Bolero Remix )

and went to my dealers to-day had a few minor probs fuel milage seemed to have gone haywire since the service in october,so he has downloaded some software into the computor (HAL) if you know what he was 2001 space film)

and my auto lights and wipers have had a mind of their own so he has orderd a new sensor

when dry the wipers would start, when wet, they wouldnt

lights came on when i started the car (normal as the car is kept in the garage in the dark) but when you drove into the sunshine they would stay on for 30 mins or at least 15/20 miles so i will keep you posted on both the petrol consumption and the lights/wipers...........anyway i have a date with some more chocolate cake........... :D

Kristal

happy belated birthday indeed! hope you had a good one with your mahoosive chocolate cake! :)

A belated happy birthday to you Kristal! Enjoy the cake :) xxx

happy birthday belated to you did all your candles melt the snow and ice for you to get out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lol: :P :D

happy birthday belated to you did all your candles melt the snow and ice for you to get out xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lol: :P :D

How many candles do you think she had :o ;)

How many candles do you think she had :o ;)

I had one big church candle right in the middle,then i could keep warm. Don't believe a word she says.