Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune remap

zain611

Is there such thing as a mountune remap for a Ford fiesta mk6 zetec s 1.6 TDCi? The last owner said its had this done upping the power from 89hp to 113hp but as he said he 'lost' the rolling road print out and that he recently did a service which I found may of not been true by looking at the condition of the filters and diesel filters just upsets me. I am planning on taking it to a rolling road but wanted to ask if mountune do something like this on this engine. Just hope I wasn't conned

Yes they did make one, it was called MRD270 113bhp and 270Nm torque, it was £375 and was just a panel filter and map.

• Like 1

You could contact Mountune they might be able to check if it's been fitted or they may have done it and have the car on file.

Thanks Mark, silly question but their contact details are on their website right? That does make me happy to hear however the last owner was a Ford enthusiast as he had 2 focus RSs so don't know if he just lied about it but is starting to sound promising 

10 hours ago, MarksST said:

Yes they did make one, it was called MRD270 113bhp and 270Nm torque, it was £375 and was just a panel filter and map.

I did the service on Monday and the filter didnt look any special plus was dirty so don't know if it has been changed at some point 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club