Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USB in the armrest?

Trillionz

I have searched the site for it but can't find anything. I have looked in the books that came with the car and still nothing.:unsure:

Is it for power only?

I have just been out to the car with a USB drive loaded with music and when I select AUX on the Blaupunkt it is greyed out and I'm unable to select.

Car is a 2.0 tdci titanium 2009.

Thanks!

I could be wrong but do you not have a USB option? On my MK3 I have a centre console USB but can play music from a stick through my headunit but I have to choose USB not AUX

Mine has CD/AUX when I press it it complains a few times about no disc but then comes up with iPhone,USB, AUX, and only the AUX is selectable.

35lvqqb.jpg

have you formated the usb to the right format fat 32 i think and upto 32gb only

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrmetallica said:

have you formated the usb to the right format fat 32 i think and upto 32gb only

That may be my problem then its a 64gb drive.:unsure:

Sorted!:wink: Thanks all! just put a couple of albums on an 8gb SanDisk and it works fine. Really impressed,my wife could hear it in the house even. :yahoo:

Have got s 128gb in mine, works fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

57 minutes ago, TitXlover said:

Have got s 128gb in mine, works fine.

is it really a 128gb ? a lot of fakes have 128gb but are only 8gb .ive bought loads that where like that .you can test them with software .

Yep 128. Got over 200 albums on it. Lexar, bought from my memory £24. Tried a smaller one which worked fine, so thought I would chance it and go for broke. Took a while to fill it up as had to change a lot of files to MP3 bit really pleased with the outcome. Most show album sleeves too.

33 minutes ago, TitXlover said:

Yep 128. Got over 200 albums on it. Lexar, bought from my memory £24. Tried a smaller one which worked fine, so thought I would chance it and go for broke. Took a while to fill it up as had to change a lot of files to MP3 bit really pleased with the outcome. Most show album sleeves too.

doesnt mean much a 32gb sd card can take 500 ish albums

Didn't say it was full, just that it works for me.

8 hours ago, Trillionz said:

That may be my problem then its a 64gb drive.:unsure:

it can often be the make of the usb stick i always use toshiba, you could try another make of 64gb and find it works no problem at all :w00t:

3 hours ago, TitXlover said:

Didn't say it was full, just that it works for me.

im not saying its full .if say its only 8gb say and they have changed it to show as a 128gb. when you try and put say 10gb on it it will crash and yu loose every thing on it

i have four 128gb Samsung cards here but they are only 8gb .they are fakes .it took me ages to find a genuine one and upset a lot of eBay sellers

Yeah it's very easy to come across fake usbs, sd cards and the like.

eBay and amazon are rife with cheap Chinese fakes. One 32gb one I ordered some years ago when 16 was about the biggest widely available (should have known!) showed up on my computer as being a 64 petabyte drive! Needless to say it didn't work. 

I've bought from mymemory as well and it's been excellent stuff every time.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club