Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red calipers

Zack
聽Share

Has anyone got any pictures of red brake calipers聽on these alloys just so i can get an idea of what they look like before i start painting 馃榾 thank you聽

$_86.jpg

Won't your car have drums on the back? It just looks daft if you paint them red, or only have the front done. Black is the way to go with this setup I'm afraid.

Got drums on back,was going to leave them standard. but paint fronts but unsure what colour聽

I think red will be fine mine is red although mine is different a focus and has different wheels if it makes you smile then its right. I've seen red, black ,green, yellow聽 with or without drums it's just personal preference.

Im sure red calipers and black drums would look fine but thats my personal referance 馃榾

2 hours ago, Zack said:

Im sure red calipers and black drums would look fine but thats my personal referance 馃榾

I see what you are saying yes that would look聽 nice too .When you have done it please show us

why not silver ?

looks equally fine on both calipers & drums

• Like 1

I want to paint them just deciding what colour, silver would look quite good to be honest.聽

I have painted the calipers gloss red and the drums gloss black with Hammerite.聽 Looks fine to me on a red car.

• Like 1

Yeah think ill be doing the same soon!馃榾

Stick with black for the drums and the colour of your choice for the callipers. Just remember to clean them well, let them dry and use a heat resistant paint.聽

IMG_5136.JPG

IMG_5144.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

IMG_4477.JPG

• Like 1

Yeah def leave drums black.

fronts not sure if you would really notice fronts silver as聽my alloys are silverish, black would聽probably look better than standard debating red but i dunno.

I would spray the rear drums gloss black and front calipers either red or gloss black. I am planning on doing a rear disc conversion by buying a rear beam from an ST (as the STs came with rear discs). I'm having a hard choice choosing wherever to get the calipers sprayed gloss black or red. I have a mk6.5 fiesta zetec s so don't know if red may suit the sporty looks or gloss black might make it look discreet and tidy.聽

Red would look good on calipers all round馃榾

red calipers are such a commonly used聽colour its become a cliche lol.

go silver for that factory fresh look...........

;-)

IMG-20160906-00006.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah is very common, that silver does look neat 馃榾 might have to have a look round for silver paint馃榾

the photo is of my car and i used hammerite smooth paint for the calipers. :-)

Do silver brake drums look good? Or just stick to calipers?馃榾 yeah silver has changed my mind looks good

43 minutes ago, Zack said:

Do silver brake drums look good?聽

only 1 way to find out 聽:-)

if it was me , paint聽brakes silver , get alloys resprayed gunmetal grey.......

that聽would look awesome on a white car :-D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club