Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*Black Beauty* - Fiesta Mk6 Build Thread

zagobir

Zagobir, when you next modification then 
Not sure now! Going to Germany in a couple of weeks so maybe when I get back...

Now taking public transport to work so I'm barely even using my car atm! Bit gutting really [emoji20]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

Did you think about getting the front fogs tinted and also the high level brake light? A cheap but effective mod to finish off the tinting would be to get smoked side repeaters instead of the clear ones already there. I would go with spraying the plastic gloss/piano black and getting some black rally style mud flaps. Damien is right about debadging the rear, it will look cleaner and with a rear wiper delete it will look nice and fresh.

To get the fast and furious look take both front wiper arms off and then put the drivers side wiper arm onto the passenger side bolt with the wiper starting position about a third of the way up the screen. Instant single wiper conversion. Not my cup of tea but good for a laugh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I fell asleep last night Adam talking he's useual rubbish 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zagobir said:

I'm so over the moon with the results of today's tints! Looks so good that it really brings out all the imperfections in my body work so I've got much more to do on the outside than I thought! emoji23.png

I took some 'before' snaps while waiting for the tint pro to prep his workshop...

c00cc50600ff3406e69b64a52e102c86.jpg7b3a5347ded04de2ed397d92e68b8437.jpg

f5d2308d11b22cf7630a273165174fca.jpgde39b9820ce15a07cb155a33270dadc4.jpg

Came back after the time frame he specified and he was still on the job! After watching him do the headlights, I realised why he took so long. He's a perfectionist and very careful worker. I could tell my car had been in good hands emoji4.png

82a9d127e693d0595cc62b98ffebdac4.jpg

And here are the final results! (some of us don't have a driveway so have to do the obligatory rooftop car park photo shoot like a tool! Don't judge emoji23.png) What does everyone think?

48e7bf5ac8e689e65ae756fab7677180.jpgc366ce23f9ad7a4fed0e2d8605847a5d.jpga16fdc2c0c84c716ab37535a2090685b.jpgd418cb55204822860437d98310f8769a.jpgfeaba26e7368b5f720317475750bf68f.jpg822af88668a4e981af04347c58bdc4ed.jpg

looking good and suprizing how much difference a bit of tinting here and there can make to a car

• Like 1

Did you think about getting the front fogs tinted and also the high level brake light? A cheap but effective mod to finish off the tinting would be to get smoked side repeaters instead of the clear ones already there. I would go with spraying the plastic gloss/piano black and getting some black rally style mud flaps. Damien is right about debadging the rear, it will look cleaner and with a rear wiper delete it will look nice and fresh.

To get the fast and furious look take both front wiper arms off and then put the drivers side wiper arm onto the passenger side bolt with the wiper starting position about a third of the way up the screen. Instant single wiper conversion. Not my cup of tea but good for a laugh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah deffo need to go all those little bits done Jonro, so it all matches up and gives it a tidier look.

Haha didn't think about that for the front wipers! Sounds easy enough. Could give it a go when I'm bored

looking good and suprizing how much difference a bit of tinting here and there can make to a car
Thanks Bazz! Was thinking the same thing [emoji3] Still waiting to see your lights btw! [emoji16][emoji16]

Link not working check item number 232313145977 on eBay 

• Like 1

Link not working check item number 232313145977 on eBay 
Looks pretty fly! [emoji41][emoji276]

There's a red '66 Mustang for sale near me. I cry every time I drive past [emoji23][emoji23] Do love those things!

• Like 1

I'm not a mustang fan but then again don't know much about them and wer have u been could of done with your nails today to take glue of my car haha:tongue:

Neither do I really but I do know they look smokin!

Haha, well you never asked so...

• Like 1

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:34 PM, zagobir said:

Thanks Bazz! Was thinking the same thing emoji3.png Still waiting to see your lights btw! emoji16.pngemoji16.png

yea still trying to open a new account with a different host not to cleaver with these things once I have worked it all out I will get some pics up for you

• Like 1

Finally got some pictures of my headlights last night. Just to show what Osram halogen bulbs look like. Much prefer the bluer look and brighter output compared to the standard bulbs I had in there before

0e9d223bfe3ed6dda437a7ac39a8f114.jpg5621126022b828a23dd642058eab2489.jpg22abf5afe9360c8ca9cbf4e84c6e1e79.jpg

looking good. I got a set of head light bulbs from ceuk and they are great in the night light up the road signs a treat (note to self must try harder to sort out a new hosting site for my pics)

looking good. I got a set of head light bulbs from ceuk and they are great in the night light up the road signs a treat (note to self must try harder to sort out a new hosting site for my pics)
Thanks! Yeah these catch pretty much anything reflective

As for your pictures... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE [emoji120]

13 hours ago, zagobir said:

Thanks! Yeah these catch pretty much anything reflective

As for your pictures... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE emoji120.png

pics of my tinted rear lights are now added to my project thread will get some better ones of the whole car hopefully over the weekend

• Like 1

So I ignored everyone's suggestions in one of my other posts [emoji23] and went to pick up some ST 150s this weekend! Liking the look of them so far as I've always preferred wheels with more spokes. They are 17" but don't think they look too big propped up next to the car. Hopefully it won't dramatically increase the ride height once they're actually on!

They will need some tidying up but after inspection I could see that it's just the black respray that has been curbed - there's very little damage to the alloys themselves. New centre caps will also be needed!

I look forward to my next free weekend where I hope to be coating them in PlastiDip! Watch this space!

P.S. I did buy 4 but I'd already sent my dad out to the garage with one (keeping them in storage until I'm ready to refurb) a249ded18d786f300034f662effde89a.jpg209f298b9a5c1fff94e0a6709cc84439.jpg

thet are going to look good on the car and cant wait to see the pics

• Like 1

Also sorry too not ignoring anyone been flat out working loads overtime 😢

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club