Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*Black Beauty* - Fiesta Mk6 Build Thread

zagobir

Yeh defo mate will do when I get it cleaned up hate pics when messy lol, will be getting shot mid next year maybe.

looking at new ford not sure what yet though possibly focus rs

Well you will be taking me for a blast in it if you do get rs haha yeah nice one mate send them over whenever 

It's a date lol, yeh no worries mate, al ratch through phone over weekend, don't think got any recent pics of engine mods on phone think on pc will ratch em out

Nice little 'bro-mance' forming here boys lol.
Garage was on the list of my 'house demands', actually it was my only input lol. Thought I was going to have my own little space, hat didn't happen though. The wife decided the boiler and tank should be put in the garage, along with a second fridge and freezer. Then I was talked into putting racking along one side, opposite my workbench and 'tool wall', now I can't get the car in ☹️ well, I can get the front end in, or the back and work on it but can't work on the middle haha. Car is as big as a barge canal anyway!

Having the moving day takeaway is a must though! Hope you have many happy years in the house (and garage).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hahaha yeah I here that. As long as it has somewhere for the car in happy just a bonus it has a window and lights in the garage outdoor tap is close so snow foam at the ready lol ahhh cheers mate carnt help feeling sorry for you tho with the garage situation :whip::tongue_smilie:

• Like 1

Woman man they take over everything apart from 1 thing of course n that's or ford prides 👍🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

Nice little 'bro-mance' forming here boys lol.

Was thinking just this! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zagobir said:

Was thinking just this! emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Oi shhhhh you

Just jealous Adam ignore them mate it's coz am so handsome 😘😘

I'm am a fine specimen of a man not on our level Damien that's what it is 

Not really a mod but thought it was about time to retire my 'tool bag' and get something decent to hold all my stuff.

Haven't been given even an inch of space in my dad's garage so have usually ended up keeping all my bits and bobs in my boot.

This boot organiser has got plenty of room for everything, different storage compartments, carry handles and a velcro bottom to secure it to the boot. Looks much tidier, and unlike an overfilled handbag, probably won't send everything flying round in the back when I do corners and things! d708772cec1bf086530cf99fba5f37ed.jpg11038e559b0631bab6abd65ba1ded314.jpg3d8a08b55196548786449e35ae983333.jpg

• Like 1

There's a 24 piece screwdriver set in there, what more do you want from a woman!? [emoji23]

• Like 2

I do see a pair shoes there also 😤🤧

I know haha, they were from the beach one time I think. Don't worry, they're out now!

And wd for those nuts but no sockets or spanners :whistling1:

Never needed a spanner tbh

2 minutes ago, zagobir said:

Never needed a spanner tbh

Is that why you haven't asked for my help yet haha

• Like 1

Hope you got a jack in there 

With the spare tyre [emoji4]

Well I just got some gel badges so debage and overlay them and put timeing belt on next weekend something to do eyy 

• Like 1

Well I just got some gel badges so debage and overlay them and put timeing belt on next weekend something to do eyy 

Did you get the ones with light blue writing, any pics of them before they go on?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club