Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Y reg fiesta like new

Robtattooer

Hello new to this so hoping anyone with some info could help. I bought a fiesta September last year. One lady owner used it once a week to go to Asda for a cuppa and a bit of shopping. Kept it garaged not a bit of damage like brand new inside. Took it for an MOT today apart from new pads and disks flew through. But was then advised by the mechanic to find a dry garage and stop using it as an investment he had three people offer to buy it and only had it for the day and was more surprised that there wasn't any rust or welding to sort on it. Am I as well using it as normal or should I take his advice. Thank you in advance Rob 

IMG_9491.JPG

now thats mint :smile:

thats a nice looking car, i would probably attempt to keep it looking as good condition as it is, how olds a Y reg probably could only go up in value, id get a second run around fiesta

defo store it its a nice example and if you keep it that way with the low millage it will grow in value. They are hard to find already without rust or past welding repairs

How much did you pay for it? How much were these 3 people offering? Did he say how long you need to keep it before making any sort of decent money? How much will it cost to store it for that long?