Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Evenin all.

Mogs

Greetings from the land of Song and Sheep. Just joined the Forum as i've just bought the missus a 55 1.6 Ghia 115. Paid fairly strong money for it but it's a really clean one and for it's age i'd describe it as excellent condition. It was advertised for 1390 but managed to get it for 1200. He wouldn't go any lower. Couple of niggles that i'd like some help with but i'll keep those for the forum :)

$_86 (3).JPG

$_86 (5).JPG

$_86.JPG

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

Love that colour

• Like 1

Went to look at one the same colour as yours (which I prefer) just a few days ago. It was on autotrader for 699, 55 plate 1.6 Ghia 115. Paid a deposit, drove to Bristol, and on arrival it turned out to be an 03 1.6 lx. Feckin fuming! :) 

• Like 1

that one show its got cruse control on the steering wheel I bet you were fuming :sad:

***** was mate. Asked him about the cruise, heated screen, and aircon (it's a Ghia) and was assured they were all working, then enquired about any rattle on start up or loss of power under acceleration (i've been stalking this form for 2 weeks :) ) Explained I was a little concerned about the Variable Valve Timing and he told me it drives perfectly. Got to his forecourt and couldn't see the car nor him. Phoned him and asked where the car was as the only one here is an 03 lx. "Yeah that's the one he says". I was not a happy bunny.

• Like 1

I bet you weren't some people hey :smile:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club