Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bolt and screws finder

Phen0mable

Hi. I'm looking for genuine bolts. Does ford offer geniune bolts and nuts ?? How do I find/tell them about the bolt I'm after ?? 

12 minutes ago, Phen0mable said:

Hi. I'm looking for genuine bolts. Does ford offer geniune bolts and nuts ?? How do I find/tell them about the bolt I'm after ?? 

they should do as i got 10 screws from ford parts centre last year for my plastic engine cover tray. what bolt do you have missing then ?

I was replacing front shocks last week and bolt that goes in knuckle got beat up as I struggled to get it undone. Its 15mm spanner bolt about 7cm long 

if you cannot get one from ford, i`d take a quick look in your local wilkinsons shop as they sell all nuts and bolts loose like pick and mix :smile:

how do I get bolts from ford ?? Do I just go to local service or look on fords website ?? 

if your ford garage has a parts centre on it then you can just pop in tell them what your after they will get the car up on a screen and looked at an exploded view of it and find the part you need. look on the bristol street ford web site it should tell you where your nearest branch is with a parts centre

You really need the correct bolt as it is probably a high tensile bolt (10.9 or12.9) getting any old bolt may not be strong enough  

As mentioned previously just go to your local ford dealership and go to the parts department 

• Like 2

I was replacing front shocks last week and bolt that goes in knuckle got beat up as I struggled to get it undone. Its 15mm spanner bolt about 7cm long 

I think the pinch bolt is specified for replacement if you follow the Ford OEM servicing guide for anything that requires it's removal anyway.

Probably a stretch Bolt we use them all the time now on Jaguar and Land Rover suspicion fixings 

5 hours ago, Micro said:

I think the pinch bolt is specified for replacement if you follow the Ford OEM servicing guide for anything that requires it's removal anyway.

realistically no one does lol 

1 hour ago, TangoDaz said:

Jaguar and Land Rover suspicion fixings

I take it this is a case of your phone choosing the wrong auto-complete word ? :whistling1:

• Like 2

realistically no one does lol 

Yup! Discussed in length with many people when I did my suspension arms, and decided that even if it went to a garage they'd just reuse the original ones anyway!

Sorry yes should have said suspension fixings..,. The problem is that some fixings are stretch bolts that go into their plastic side of the bolt so they stretch longer than the original size when done up again  may lose the clamp load and become undone 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club