Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Climate control

madmanwayne

Hi Guys n Girls, Happy new year to you all! Hope you all had good sensonal fat bellys? my problem is my 02 plate V6 galaxy has a electrical issue i think, when you turn the ignition on the display flashes for quite a few seconds on the heating controls!!!! what might this be? as the guy i brought it from still has not sent me the paper work for the vehicle so i cannot read up on any problems please help as the longer i leave it the more worried i get!! thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys n Girls, Happy new year to you all! Hope you all had good sensonal fat bellys? my problem is my 02 plate V6 galaxy has a electrical issue i think, when you turn the ignition on the display flashes for quite a few seconds on the heating controls!!!! what might this be? as the guy i brought it from still has not sent me the paper work for the vehicle so i cannot read up on any problems please help as the longer i leave it the more worried i get!! thanks

that means there is a fault with the climate control and it needs plugged into a diagnostics to determine what it is it can be many things for one it can mean the gas is low for the aircon so a trip to a garage that does top ups is a good start if they say its nearly empty youll find once its refilled the climatronic goes back to normal dont run the aircon etc though as if you run it without gas it can destroy the compressor if however its full then you bneed it checked on a diagnostic machine hope this helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club