Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Belt alarm issues

NettyKelly

Hi, the seat belt alarm on my ford fiesta beeps constantly even when both belts are being used, it's been happening for a few years on and off and is driving me insane, it happens for weeks on end and then all of a sudden won't happen for a few months. Typically when I bring it to a mechanic I can't recreate the problem. Has anyone had this problem?

The only way I can stop it when it's constantly bleeping is to turn on the indicator!

You should be able to disable the alarm completely if you don't need the reminder beeps

Search on here or on Google or Youtube

Like Carl has said, surely there is a way to turn this feature off...

I don't actually have this feature but let's say you frequently travelled alone (with no front seat passenger) wouldn't the seat belt alarm continue to beep? [emoji102] Or is there something I'm missing?

Have you had a look in your manual to see if there's any info on disabling it?

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

Seat belt stalk at fault, most likely the drivers one

Managed to disable it using the link above, thanks @Carl123 hopefully it lasts :)

When it does it keep pressing the seatbelt release button on n off fast then put belt back on this stops it my friends had this n was a faulty sensor years ago.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club