Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adams focus build thread

I'd go for the full debadge myself, the zetec badge is nothing special IMO and I don't mean that to sound in any way negative about your car, I just don't see it as a badge worthy of leaving on. Keep it plain and smooth. Where did you order your badges from? I'm thinking of getting some, I'm about to get the car booked in for some vinyl wrapping. It's a Mk5 Mondeo in white, going to wrap the roof, mirrors, window chrome, grill chrome and fog surround chrome in matt black was thinking black badges with white writing front and back and possibly a serpent graphic on the wheel centres and steering wheel. 2f6f95ee6fbd4b0cab382679e6e49577.jpg will need to sort the wheels out next summer, no point putting new wheels on for the winter plus I still have 5mm all round on my Cross Climates. You're spray painting looks really good, don't see many fronts like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

I'd go for the full debadge myself, the zetec badge is nothing special IMO and I don't mean that to sound in any way negative about your car, I just don't see it as a badge worthy of leaving on. Keep it plain and smooth. Where did you order your badges from? I'm thinking of getting some, I'm about to get the car booked in for some vinyl wrapping. It's a Mk5 Mondeo in white, going to wrap the roof, mirrors, window chrome, grill chrome and fog surround chrome in matt black was thinking black badges with white writing front and back and possibly a serpent graphic on the wheel centres and steering wheel. 2f6f95ee6fbd4b0cab382679e6e49577.jpg will need to sort the wheels out next summer, no point putting new wheels on for the winter plus I still have 5mm all round on my Cross Climates. You're spray painting looks really good, don't see many fronts like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cross climates same tyres as me get decent expensive tho and badges just souced from eBay no were special just abit of luck 

So I thort I would go for full debage seems as I was supposed to be doing timeing belt and left tools at work clever one but anyways i found  (jeff)  the trusty heat gun :laugh: so onwards

20170805_125552.jpg