Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adams focus build thread

zetec Adam

Hi all Nothing major here just odd bits as I have other projects to work on will show things I do as I go along :)

Very nice

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gear knob and heater dials changed android sterio

with hydro diped or wraped soround  to follow soon 

20170629_220331.jpg

20170629_220335.jpg

Edited by zetec Adam
  • Like 2

New badges on the way in the post 

20170731_204326.png

• Like 2

What you pay for the badges if you don't mind me asking did you go with my link?

£18 not to bad and no but got your link saved for future mate still steering wheel to do and wheels probly use your link for them 

• Like 1

Think average price is 20 odd 

That's not bad priced I like the blue with the white writing on thinking of them 👍

Few nice colours around should tidy the back end up after debage not sure to keep the zetec one tho and plasti it we will see how it goes 

I would go with debadge mate looks mint, 

Could be the way to go 

• Like 1

Looks more of a beast debadged I think 

• Like 1

I'd go for the full debadge myself, the zetec badge is nothing special IMO and I don't mean that to sound in any way negative about your car, I just don't see it as a badge worthy of leaving on. Keep it plain and smooth. Where did you order your badges from? I'm thinking of getting some, I'm about to get the car booked in for some vinyl wrapping. It's a Mk5 Mondeo in white, going to wrap the roof, mirrors, window chrome, grill chrome and fog surround chrome in matt black was thinking black badges with white writing front and back and possibly a serpent graphic on the wheel centres and steering wheel. 2f6f95ee6fbd4b0cab382679e6e49577.jpg will need to sort the wheels out next summer, no point putting new wheels on for the winter plus I still have 5mm all round on my Cross Climates. You're spray painting looks really good, don't see many fronts like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

liking the zetec s grill fella makes the front end stand out had mine painted in full gloss black liking the other little touches you have done

• Like 1

Cheers mate wasn't sure at the start what it would end up like bit turned out okay 

8 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

I'd go for the full debadge myself, the zetec badge is nothing special IMO and I don't mean that to sound in any way negative about your car, I just don't see it as a badge worthy of leaving on. Keep it plain and smooth. Where did you order your badges from? I'm thinking of getting some, I'm about to get the car booked in for some vinyl wrapping. It's a Mk5 Mondeo in white, going to wrap the roof, mirrors, window chrome, grill chrome and fog surround chrome in matt black was thinking black badges with white writing front and back and possibly a serpent graphic on the wheel centres and steering wheel. 2f6f95ee6fbd4b0cab382679e6e49577.jpg will need to sort the wheels out next summer, no point putting new wheels on for the winter plus I still have 5mm all round on my Cross Climates. You're spray painting looks really good, don't see many fronts like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cross climates same tyres as me get decent expensive tho and badges just souced from eBay no were special just abit of luck 

Just now, zetec Adam said:

Cross climates same tyres as me  decent but expensive tho and badges just souced from eBay no were special just abit of luck 

Custom Sub and amp boot build coming soon just deciding on what brands to use :) 

9 hours ago, zetec Adam said:

Custom Sub and amp boot build coming soon just deciding on what brands to use :) 

look forward to seeing the pics when finished

• Like 1

Will be full kenwood by the looks of it 

I was going to build one but ended up buying this, probably change it abit anyway see if I can mount the amp somewhere 

Screenshot_20170804-232927.png

• Like 1

Edited by zetec Adam

So I thort I would go for full debage seems as I was supposed to be doing timeing belt and left tools at work clever one but anyways i found  (jeff)  the trusty heat gun :laugh: so onwards

20170805_125552.jpg

Heated badges came off well easy had no floss or any wire so most glue still on 

20170805_125910.jpg

20170805_131940.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club