Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My blue Fiesta mk 7.5 zetec build

Tom23

Hello!

i have had my car for some time now and done a few changes already but never got round to making my post. 

Changes so far:

- Upgraded all interior and number plate lighting to LEDs. Blue footwell.

- Chrome indicator bulbs

- Upgraded to Osram Nightbreakers (makes a huge difference)

- Wind deflectors with blue trim

- Blue on black ford gel badges

- Changed screen washer jets to a mist jet. 

I feel like there's more.. if I remember il update :) anyway, here's some current photos. 

IMG_1978.thumb.JPG.ba8e15421517db37698a6c18da6de00b.JPGIMG_0369.thumb.JPG.0ea490661fec0292e4bd6bf6104eecdc.JPGIMG_1947.thumb.JPG.33f2bfcdd34913c102e42aada2fff179.JPG

Future changes:

- Either new alloys or spray current ones to black

- Paint calipers (not decided on colour yet) 

- Mountune induction kit

- Wrap or spray wing mirrors black

- Possibly lower the car. (Looks so much better but on previous car was a pain in the backside) 

- Respray interior silver panels to black.

- Stubby aerial

- Illuminated door sills

Hopefully il keep this post up to date :) 

Did you put the blue trim on the wind deflectors yourself? Looks really good, if my car wasn't white I might have done it to mine after seeing yours. Any pics showing them off more clearly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking good, I look forward to seeing the updates.

Go for Eibach lowering springs, decent drop and plenty of ground clearence. 

21 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Did you put the blue trim on the wind deflectors yourself? Looks really good, if my car wasn't white I might have done it to mine after seeing yours. Any pics showing them off more clearly?

Thank you :) yeah I done it myself with blue pin stripe tape I got from amazon. I decided to do it after seeing @Danny|92 done it on his build :). 

I took some more photos but it was really bright so quite hard to see. 

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_2020.JPG

13 hours ago, b4zz said:

looking good and imo in the best colour

Thank you :D

13 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Looking good, I look forward to seeing the updates.

Thanks! It was because of you I decided to do the blue trim on the wind deflectors :) love your red edition! Been reading your thread religiously. 

7 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

Go for Eibach lowering springs, decent drop and plenty of ground clearence. 

Cheers, I've been looking at getting them but still not sure. I've got quite a big drop on my driveway so may get that sorted first before losing a bumper 😂

• Like 1

Yeah its a nice simple touch on the deflectors but makes a noticeable difference! Thanks! I'm glad you like it :cool:

Yeah its a nice simple touch on the deflectors but makes a noticeable difference! Thanks! I'm glad you like it cool.png

It's something I have never seen before until I saw it here. It's a cracking little idea, really gives something different to the car. The windows are something you can't really do anything with (except tint from the B pillar) so this is really clever! Like I said I would do it to mine if my car wasn't white - don't think that would work. I'm off to nose at your build now!

14 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

It's something I have never seen before until I saw it here. It's a cracking little idea, really gives something different to the car. The windows are something you can't really do anything with (except tint from the B pillar) so this is really clever! Like I said I would do it to mine if my car wasn't white - don't think that would work. I'm off to nose at your build now!

Yeah I hadn't seen it before I tried it out but it seems to be something that's catching on a little now! Don't be so sure about yours, my brother has a white Corsa and he's done white pinstripe on his deflectors and it doesn't look too bad. You can get a roll of tape for about £3 on amazon so if you don't like it you can always take it off again. 

I was thinking of giving it a shot, as you said it's only a few quid if I don't like it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club